Why We Will Be Getting Old Maps in Microtransactions

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a good way to add funds for zombies development. If they release a few zombies only dlcs (a few maps, a few weapons maybe), the income they get off those would like be saved exclusively to develop more zombies related content in the next game (I hope there's zombies in it).

Would make me happy.

But it will probably not happen.

There has never been some kind of dlc for a cod after the new one came out.

Then again there have never been microtransactions in a CoD before BO2.

Who knows... :3

although I don't see this happening, I have to say the likelihood of eventually seeing DLC continue even through the release of a new COD game is certainly increasing. And I say this mainly because it seems that Cod players now are almost certainly a Infinity Ward player or a Treyarch player. now this is obviously for multiplayer, but i think zombies has garnered enough fans that continued dlc for another year could prove to be profitable .

Eh. We can dream, but I don't think this means anything. This is proof that the trailer had enhanced graphics, although you could already tell. This just proves what you could already tell by looking at it. It's not unlikely they just touched up some particular spots for second-long scenes for the trailer.

You have a point, but I just don't see them enhancing a meteor for just a couple second scene. But they may. You never know with Treyarch. I hope they do though.

I'm still frustrated my rounds are frozen on Kino. Would love to be able to play that again and my rounds actually count.

You have a point, but I just don't see them enhancing a meteor for just a couple second scene. But they may. You never know with Treyarch. I hope they do though.

I think they showed the enchanced meteor from Shino just to clarify that the rocks with the new blue-ish design we see in Origins are in fact still carrying the same Element (115) seen in previous maps. Just to avoid any confusion.