Wooodd

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to investigate.

Could try and get there without turning on any generators and see if its powered, then do them one by one if it isn't.

Do they need to all be on to open the lower level? Thought it was just a case of putting down the gramophone with the disc in, din't think the generators were needed.

I might have to investigate.

Could try and get there without turning on any generators and see if its powered, then do them one by one if it isn't.

Do they need to all be on to open the lower level? Thought it was just a case of putting down the gramophone with the disc in, din't think the generators were needed.

All you need is the gramophone and disc to open it.

Mmm, good question & I think this maybe story related. I bet that it is always powered, hence why it is located in the ancient chamber. Mule Kick was first introduced on the moon & then appeared in all classic maps. Possibly to something to do with the ancients?

You could go in there in theatre mode & rewind to the start of the map to see if it is powered all the time?

Mmm, good question & I think this maybe story related. I bet that it is always powered, hence why it is located in the ancient chamber. Mule Kick was first introduced on the moon & then appeared in all classic maps. Possibly to something to do with the ancients?

You could go in there in theatre mode & rewind to the start of the map to see if it is powered all the time?

Good idea, will you be able to get your camera down there though before opening the entrance?

Interesting. I didn't think of that. I think Mule Kick is of the same nature as the rest of them, as it still has the coal-powered apparatus attached to it. However, the predicament is strange. But when you think about it, the switches down there have to be powered by something too, yes? Perhaps something down there is emanating energy, and the Germans tapped into it. But it only works there, and the 115 generators are for power elsewhere.

Interesting. I didn't think of that. I think Mule Kick is of the same nature as the rest of them, as it still has the coal-powered apparatus attached to it. However, the predicament is strange. But when you think about it, the switches down there have to be powered by something too, yes? Perhaps something down there is emanating energy, and the Germans tapped into it. But it only works there, and the 115 generators are for power elsewhere.

Good point.

Something is more than likely powering everything down there independently of the generators. I'm at work now but I'm going to Theater round 1 as suggested earlier when I get home and take a nosey.

The only problem with that is that 115 isn't found on Earth. =_=

You either get it from extraterrestrial meteors or from inter-dimensional portals.

Well then how are the generators excavating the 115? It's clear that there is some 115 found underground, or else there wouldn't be an excavation site to begin with. Perhaps a a large meteorite crashed there in ancient times, thus gradually going underneath the Earth over time.

The only problem with that is that 115 isn't found on Earth. =_=

You either get it from extraterrestrial meteors or from inter-dimensional portals.

Well then how are the generators excavating the 115? It's clear that there is some 115 found underground, or else there wouldn't be an excavation site to begin with. Perhaps a a large meteorite crashed there in ancient times, thus gradually going underneath the Earth over time.

They're not. They're called generators, not... drills.

No no. There is an excavation site that opened up a holy Templar site. Within the holy Templar site there were portals that lead to the Crazy Place, which contain 115. All 115 appearing outside of the Crazy Place is solely human intervention. By the time we play, it is all over the place. Also keep in mind that 115 comes in many forms. Keep in mind that the machines are called 115 Conversion Generators. They CONVERT. What do they convert? 115 is often in a gaseous state. It is probably taking 115 out of the atmosphere and into a usable form.

No no. There is an excavation site that opened up a holy Templar site. Within the holy Templar site there were portals that lead to the Crazy Place, which contain 115. All 115 appearing outside of the Crazy Place is solely human intervention. By the time we play, it is all over the place. Also keep in mind that 115 comes in many forms. Keep in mind that the machines are called 115 Conversion Generators. They CONVERT. What do they convert? 115 is often in a gaseous state. It is probably taking 115 out of the atmosphere and into a usable form.

Err, actually they're converting it into a liquid. You can see it filling up the tank as the conversion goes...

Err, actually they're converting it into a liquid. You can see it filling up the tank as the conversion goes...

Yes, they are. That would be the "usable form".