the yeah I`m awesome moments :O

The games that you play that make you go to theater mode and start clipping. What was it for you?

What was the greatest moment in your zombies careers?

Mine was in die rise I made a half map revive in beginning of round 26 and before I revived my teammate I jumped off top floor of the Buddha room and kill hoard of them behind me while I was in the air with the raygun m2 .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Back when Black Ops was still in fashion, I was fiddling around with a buddy on Kino der Toten when I activated the teleporter while he was coming through the aisle way. He went down due to zombies, yet I already hit the teleporter. Right as it started to ready my teleportation, I managed to whip out my Krauss Refibrillator and take a single shot at him.

I didn't realize I got revived him until I got up in the projection room. Haven't gotten a shot like that since. :P

Recently on Origins...

Out of ammo, No jugg, ran away from the horde to the Tank Station roof, hoping to loop them up and around and exit through the other ramp. Smart-ass zombie horde split up, FML...

I managed to see a small hole in the train that was approaching up my exit ramp, leaped through and did a quick screen-shake mid air as I dropped through the hole and right down into the Tank Station, not even red-screened. Nice!

Round 30 motd, everyone goes down on GG bridge (kid shot withering shots at us and zombies pawned us -.-) revived myself survive whole round with spork and hells redeemer and 1 clip of rgm2 ammo while still managing to keep the other 2 guys alive. (I was running train in front of pap with no perks).

Other times on buried I go hero mode with mustang and sally and revive teammates in ghost house.

I don't get how everyone goes down in ghost house its easy just go slow stay very close to other teammates and ONLY walk forward through house and they will only spawn in front of I. Use rg2 or a lmg to clear your path no points jacked and nobody posses cause of getting down.

• Administrators

I suck with those things miss everyone.

I would highly recommend them, they make for some super fun game play. Especially if your mates are new to the map. I think the staves take some of the skill out of it. If you hit within five feet of the downed player it seems to revive them.

My best moments were on BO1 and could not be recorded.

Last night I somehow made it up the stairs near the box on Nacht, with zombies running down the stairs and also at the top. I hugged the wall and took only one hit, I was prepared to die and had half way given up and I made it, was only round 13 but it was hella smooth 8-)

Recently on Origins...

Out of ammo, No jugg, ran away from the horde to the Tank Station roof, hoping to loop them up and around and exit through the other ramp. Smart-ass zombie horde split up, FML...

I managed to see a small hole in the train that was approaching up my exit ramp, leaped through and did a quick screen-shake mid air as I dropped through the hole and right down into the Tank Station, not even red-screened. Nice!

Hahahaha I remember this! You were so excited in the game chat.

Some of my friends call me "Clutch McGee." No joke.

Somehow I always end up being the last alive, and that's not because I'm the most skilled necessarily. A few epic clutch moments come to mind.

My friends wanted me to play with his friends because they were under the impression that my friend was the best zombies player ever. I crushed their souls when I ran 0 downs, 30 revives, 200 headshots and nearly 1000 kills in a 3v3 grief match starting at round 20, headshots only.

Another clutch was in grief cell block. It was a pretty generic clutch except for a few exceptional cutbacks. For example I was cornered with an entire train running at my face in the corner bear the afterlife box near the cafeteria, and somehow I made it around them with a series of cutbacks and such.

I've had a few nice Krauss revives, but is like to speak on behalf of Delta Gaming here. It was the end of the round and I had already had a few revives stolen by doctor Krauss, aka Delta. I was reviving someone in my first ever game of buried and was about half a second away from reviving them when doctor Krauss himself does an epic strafe jump around a corner shooting the downed player from an impressive distance. I was mad bro. :mrgreen:

It was kinda like getting quick scoped when seconds away from a ninja defuse. Soul-crushing.

Some of my friends call me "Clutch McGee." No joke.

Somehow I always end up being the last alive, and that's not because I'm the most skilled necessarily. A few epic clutch moments come to mind.

My friends wanted me to play with his friends because they were under the impression that my friend was the best zombies player ever. I crushed their souls when I ran 0 downs, 30 revives, 200 headshots and nearly 1000 kills in a 3v3 grief match starting at round 20, headshots only.

Another clutch was in grief cell block. It was a pretty generic clutch except for a few exceptional cutbacks. For example I was cornered with an entire train running at my face in the corner bear the afterlife box near the cafeteria, and somehow I made it around them with a series of cutbacks and such.

I've had a few nice Krauss revives, but is like to speak on behalf of Delta Gaming here. It was the end of the round and I had already had a few revives stolen by doctor Krauss, aka Delta. I was reviving someone in my first ever game of buried and was about half a second away from reviving them when doctor Krauss himself does an epic strafe jump around a corner shooting the downed player from an impressive distance. I was mad bro. :mrgreen:

It was kinda like getting quick scoped when seconds away from a ninja defuse. Soul-crushing.

Thank you EJ, I was gonna choose that moment myself. :)

Pro tip: If I get Krauss Refibs, just try to stay away from downed people.

Also, another moment was finishing the Buried EE. Mainly because I was the only person in that game who could hit any spot I took, so naturally they put me at candy shop.

It just felt so good finally hitting all those targets.