Samantha's Room : Lil Tid Bits

captinslog

What's going on guys I just wanted to post a couple of pictures from our EE cut-scene.

Mostly just to be put under a microscope, although I have not captured everything in this scene I welcome anymore additions you might submit for discussion .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't this eye kinda resemble like a black earth or sun with a moon shape rotating around it , CODZombies artist love hiding things in plain sight coincidence maybe, or just really bad ass art

How would you interpret this image other than its Dempsey up close to her face . Something more than Face value 8-) What is in the eye of the beholder ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anybody help me label most of the objects we see here in this shot I only can name a few , and does that marking on the wall resemble the eye of horus not perfectly but a little ?

The tablet on the ground shows some sacred geometry on it too

Note: The orange stone or something is also pulsating, not just a toy as goes for most of everything else

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This catches my eyes in the video because it is alive the yellow at the base of the object is pulsing . Do you think it actually works ? And what is its function also .

And for reaching's sake what if it could teleport some toys if it were to really work

This little guy I believe is human because the complexion of his skin matches that of the others skin complexion as the zombies have a grey skin tone ,I know a couple of people who would disagree as IRurG said he has concluded it was an astronaut zombie but I believe differently as I think the helmet in the crate is the moons only reference in this scene. He even has an awkward pose I feel like he is pointing at Dempsey or YOU !

Here I wonder why marlton is turned one way in this shot ,

And then another way in this shot, is it to establish mystery surrounding their presence or ultra fail in consistency ,I'm still struggling to find any sign of Misty and why is the object stulinger is holding glowing green like those EE song rocks in origins.

And is it possible they are alive and hiding ,

It really makes me think of that movie with Ben Stiller in Night at the Museum where the ancient Egyptian artifact the Golden Tablet of Pharaoh Akhmenrah brings all the exhibits to life after dark (only because there is an Egyptian glyph near the ceiling of the door and the fact some of the toys have live action) . Funny but true .

And Finally for now Teddy #2

And Teddy #1 Why are these Teddy's Bloody already in a child's play room ?

Ok thanks for reading and responding, I know you all are very committed to your work as am I so any feedback is welcome , good day gentlemen .

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

P.E.S from Moon, Plane from Nacht Der Untoten and a item from Black ops 2 i cant remember what its called are inside the box

On the Shelf is a monkey Bomb

On the Floor is a the symbol from Shangri la (really tired so just giving basic info) the Teleporter with pack a punch underneath From Der Reise

Just a couple, eating then going sleep as its been along day (im sure others will be more helpful, and if not il correct everything tomorrow

What's going on guys I just wanted to post a couple of pictures from our EE cut-scene.

Mostly just to be put under a microscope, although I have not captured everything in this scene I welcome anymore additions you might submit for discussion .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't this eye kinda resemble like a black earth or sun with a moon shape rotating around it , CODZombies artist love hiding things in plain sight coincidence maybe, or just really bad ass art

How would you interpret this image other than its Dempsey up close to her face . Something more than Face value 8-) What is in the eye of the beholder ?

Illuminati Left Eye Amon RA reference.

Can anybody help me label most of the objects we see here in this shot I only can name a few , and does that marking on the wall resemble the eye of horus not perfectly but a little ?

Note: The orange stone or something is also pulsating, not just a toy as goes for most of everything else

Agreed on the eye.

The object is the Vril device from CotD from BO. Search as above as below.

The Tomb Buster is from Shangri-la.

The box is obviously the Mystery Box with a single ?.

The plane is from Nacht.

Mr Monkey sat on the shelf.

The PES in the box as you have noted below.

This catches my eyes in the video because it is alive the yellow at the base of the object is pulsing . Do you think it actually works ? And what is its function also .

And for reaching's sake what if it could teleport some toys if it were to really work

This item is from the Der Riese mainframe, it sits above the PAP & is thought to be the DG-1, note how it looks like DG-2.

This little guy I believe is human because the complexion of his skin matches that of the others skin complexion as the zombies have a grey skin tone ,I know a couple of people who would disagree as IRurG said he has concluded it was an astronaut zombie but I believe differently as I think the helmet in the crate is the moons only reference in this scene. He even has an awkward pose I feel like he is pointing at Dempsey or YOU !

Looks like the Astronaut.

Here I wonder why marlton is turned one way in this shot ,

And then another way in this shot, is it to establish mystery surrounding their presence or ultra fail in consistency ,I'm still struggling to find any sign of Misty and why is the object stulinger is holding glowing green like those EE song rocks in origins.

And is it possible they are alive and hiding ,

It really makes me think of that movie with Ben Stiller in Night at the Museum where the ancient Egyptian artifact the Golden Tablet of Pharaoh Akhmenrah brings all the exhibits to life after dark (only because there is an Egyptian glyph near the ceiling of the door and the fact some of the toys have live action) . Funny but true .

They are discarded for now it seems. I doubt they will return in BO3 Zombies.

And Finally for now Teddy #2

And Teddy #1 Why are these Teddy's Bloody already in a child's play room ?

This is what I was talking about over here:

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=36200

I believe that our Richtofen gave this to Sam to experiment on:

I'll quote myself (Always strange doing that):

"From NZC:

As we also know Dr. Richtofen had an obsession with stuffed toys & animals. He is known to have given Samantha the Teddy & Monkey, which he may have used to lure her into one of his experiments as mentioned in this Call of the Dead radio transcripts:

Siberian Station Radio One:

"Log entry 1471 Date: September 2nd 1945: Dear diary. Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine, even after he was given a bath und deloused TWICE. I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty however that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr M(Interference)s must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what might think of my experiments on the little girl? ahahaAHAHAHA. (An animal screech can be heard). Z NIEN!!! drop that! That's my spleen! MINE!" (Transmission Ends)

Dr. Edward Richtofen - September 2nd 1945, Siberian Group 935 Research Outpost"

by AlphaSnake » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Ok thanks for reading and responding, I know you all are very committed to your work as am I so any feedback is welcome , good day gentlemen .

There is so much to see it that short scene.

Regards Alpha.

Does any one have good theories on this tallies.

Eddie : 10 tallies

Sam: 20 Tallies

Eddie's turn next (as said by Samantha at the end of cut-scene).

WAW 10

BO1 10

BO2 10

or

map based.

Does tallies indicate how many maps each character controlled the story?

As there are only 17 maps, i dont believe it will be map based (unless its how many maps Treyarch intend to do lol)

I though it might have something to do with how many "Game pieces" each player loses ala Chess

I then thought it might be round based on the game they are playing

It then Accured to me Treyarch are sneaky and it usually means something extremely relevant but probably dont yet understand (keeping us guessing till the next Treyarch game)