What i love and hate about origins

Z0M3IE_SLAYA_115

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me line this up for you VERY clearly! :evil:

1: THE ENDING IS A COP-OUT, ANYONE WITH BASIC KNOWLEGE OF TRAYARCH KNOWS THEY ARE CAPIBLE OF SOOOO MUCH MORE THEN THAT!

2: THERE WAS NO TWIST! There was no dynamics in the plot of that... It was just...pointless... And kind of a waist...

3: THIS IS A FORUM WHERE I CAN EXPRESS MY OPINION ABOUT THIS SUBJECT AS I LIKE, this isn't a meeting or some group that my comment takes up time. There is no reason for me to not post as I want, it is my opinion, my opinion was asked of me, and I gave it, plain-and-simple, you don't like it, either support a valid argument against it or don't bother!

4: I CARE ABOUT THIS STORYLINE, his may come as a shock to you, but I for one, think this storyline used to be the most interesting and amazing thing I've ever seen... when someone butchers it like this I feel offended, THAT IS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU FIND ON A CODZ FORUM!

I completely agree mate. Ending was a tragic cop out by Treyarch that left my feeling very let down by them.

All those years spent dissecting the storyline and putting all the clues together just to be told it did not happen!?

Terrible.

P.S. Yeah, I know some people believe that it is not all as it seems, and are still theorizing on it being something else, or non canon, but personally, I believe it IS what it is, and that is nothing more than a game being played by 2 children... unfortunately.

Wait Ljx19 have you played the map yet considering your on ps3...?...

Cause if you haven't i can honestly tell you the templars arent that much of an issue/concern or as big of a pain as most would identify them as...

Not the person you want, but they are annoying as hell. And no, they are NOT a guaranteed max ammo. That's only guaranteed if you stop them at the first generator they attack. I do not have time to break off my train at Juggernog to rub all the way to Generator 1 in the middle of round 23.

Cause if you haven't i can honestly tell you the templars arent that much of an issue/concern or as big of a pain as most would identify them as...

Not the person you want, but they are annoying as hell. And no, they are NOT a guaranteed max ammo. That's only guaranteed if you stop them at the first generator they attack. I do not have time to break off my train at Juggernog to rub all the way to Generator 1 in the middle of round 23.

Definitely not the case...as long as you don't kill any of them from the first generator(assuming you cant make it in time), they'll waltz along without attacking anyone to the next generator...and as long as you kill them in the act it "is" a guaranteed max ammo...

Maybe its just me but I've never been bothered by them and they've yet to keep me from high rounds...

5: THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PUSH ME OF ALL PEOPLE! Especially after that horrid ending... If there is ONE thing I can honestly say, is that I have an ENORMOUS care about plot and storyline, ask anyone, I am OBVIOUSLY very pissed at trayarch, and the camp. Team, and PTGC, and now, YOU too!

Dude chill out we dont need another OKC. Be pissed, I dont care. But I will sleep fine knowing I got my moneys worth out of the game, and by your posts on the subject will need theraphy to forget these horrible days thats the evil people at 3arch put a gun to you head and said start playing. Oh wait they didnt do that. My advice find a sexual partner, or use your hand more bc you sound sad.

5: THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PUSH ME OF ALL PEOPLE! Especially after that horrid ending... If there is ONE thing I can honestly say, is that I have an ENORMOUS care about plot and storyline, ask anyone, I am OBVIOUSLY very pissed at trayarch, and the camp. Team, and PTGC, and now, YOU too!

Dude chill out we dont need another OKC. Be pissed, I dont care. But I will sleep fine knowing I got my moneys worth out of the game, and by your posts on the subject will need theraphy to forget these horrible days thats the evil people at 3arch put a gun to you head and said start playing. Oh wait they didnt do that. My advice find a sexual partner, or use your hand more bc you sound sad.

You are calling me an unintelligent, sad, and lonely person.... I have had a girlfriend, about 3 months ago, no need to go into detail with that... Also where the bloody hell are you pulling this sick twisted fantasy of yours from anyways? A gun to my head? Your perception of this is terrible...

YOU see a game that gave us an ending and don't care about the quality of any of it, you couldn't care at all how much this site's people have gone into research, analysis, and revolutionary theory after theory. You're just being that little shit kid who said: "Oh my god grampa SHUT UP! You survived the war GET OVER IT!"

I'm sitting over here because I feel cheated, not out of money, but out of a game... I couldn't care less about the 125 I sunk into the game, I wanted something to theorize and build upon for the next two years... I can hardly pull off theorizing things here for another month...

I wanted something that while it was NEVER going to be as good as BO1, but just to be ACCEPTABLE! Now no one can have that... No one... Not for another two years at least, and then what? They'll just keep pulling this exact same bit again... Less someone says: No we don't approve of this, we demand, and deserve better!

I care more because I KNOW they can be better but they choose not to be...

You care less because you don't know anything... ANYTHING about what COULD be and what HAS been...

Please refrain from attempting to insult my personal life, I've got it pretty good, a honor student, mid-attractive, funny, who works to become a writer... And what are you? A sad little imp who insults people's sexual life over the internet?

I can see why you can sleep easy... Enjoy your hand...

Occam's Razor, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

Assuming this to be a child's game is the simplest explanation, it does not mean that is the correct explanation.

A key part of occam's razor is often forgotten about:

A simplier theory, no matter how elegant, and/or efficient it is, should not be preferred over a more complicated and more correct theory.

Sometimes the world is a mess, and we just have to accept that life colors outside the lines a little bit.

Assuming this to be a child's game is the simplest explanation, it does not mean that is the correct explanation.

A simplier theory, no matter how elegant, and/or efficient it is, should not be preferred over a more complicated and more correct theory.

Sometimes the world is a mess, and we just have to accept that life colors outside the lines a little bit.

WOW this was meant to be a love/hate thread lol :lol::D

anyways what ireally hate is the fact that treyarch had to give us an ending that completly messed up the zombies storyline becasue now we all know that its a game it wont feel the same playing zombies in the next installment

what i really like about origins is the addition of the reward boxes and the unobvious locations such as he crazy place and where the staffs are assembled

anyways what ireally hate is the fact that treyarch had to give us an ending that completly messed up the zombies storyline becasue now we all know that its a game it wont feel the same playing zombies in the next installment

what i really like about origins is the addition of the reward boxes and the unobvious locations such as he crazy place and where the staffs are assembled

My apologies about my acts on the thread...

You are calling me an unintelligent, sad, and lonely person.... I have had a girlfriend, about 3 months ago, no need to go into detail with that... Also where the bloody hell are you pulling this sick twisted fantasy of yours from anyways? A gun to my head? Your perception of this is terrible...

YOU see a game that gave us an ending and don't care about the quality of any of it, you couldn't care at all how much this site's people have gone into research, analysis, and revolutionary theory after theory. You're just being that little shit kid who said: "Oh my god grampa SHUT UP! You survived the war GET OVER IT!"

I'm sitting over here because I feel cheated, not out of money, but out of a game... I couldn't care less about the 125 I sunk into the game, I wanted something to theorize and build upon for the next two years... I can hardly pull off theorizing things here for another month...

I wanted something that while it was NEVER going to be as good as BO1, but just to be ACCEPTABLE! Now no one can have that... No one... Not for another two years at least, and then what? They'll just keep pulling this exact same bit again... Less someone says: No we don't approve of this, we demand, and deserve better!

I care more because I KNOW they can be better but they choose not to be...

You care less because you don't know anything... ANYTHING about what COULD be and what HAS been...

Please refrain from attempting to insult my personal life, I've got it pretty good, a honor student, mid-attractive, funny, who works to become a writer... And what are you? A sad little imp who insults people's sexual life over the internet?

I can see why you can sleep easy... Enjoy your hand...

First if any of my responses came off as me saying your unintelligent, my apologies. You seem well spoken and if Ive had a knock at ya, thats not it. My only problem is how over the top you are about the subject.

Have you considered maybe this was their easy way out and not like you see it. No matter how they ended it, people would have bitched. At least they gave you something to unite over. And IMO nothing has been as good as WAW. I personaly feel they took something simple and added a ton of crap to it. Its like they took a shitty car, put rims, a system, and stupid shit it didnt need. All I ever wanted was better maps. But thats another subject.

Thanks for the hand shout out, shes waving hi now. Sorry she went part time years ago. A vagina will always be my go to.

Gross, bit vivid there....

Thank you for calming the insults down, this a great step towards reasoning.

And yes, nothing beats the simple things...

Then again moon was a blast... Perhaps it's not that things are too complex now, but rather they aren't as rewarding... Like the build-ables: lots of work into making them... No one uses them more then they need to.... But in moon: Two simple objectives: Survive and blow up the earth, no ending, no cheep 6-perks-you-lose-if-you-go-down, no button... Destroy earth, have fun with all perks, die, repeat....

But yeah, i understand I go a bit over the top on the storyline bit. It's only because it was SO great and now it's quite mediocre...

My apologies about my acts on the thread...

no problem everyone has their tough times ;)

Ya I played it 3 times so far, I go over to my friends house and use his 360. Actually got to round 20 on second try solo. 3rd try was with randoms in co-op and we got 25 before someone timed out. So yea In solo those template need to burn in hell.

Also I think I might be in love with the skorpion evo in zombies...just wow its so amazing and feels so good to use. (I'm an smg fan and have been rocking the pdw/tommy gun but holy shit the skorpion evo is just a menace).