*POLL* Best wonder weapon?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ray Gun Mark II is one of the best weapons in terms of consistent damage. That thing can rip apart zombies like there's no tomorrow, even in the high rounds.

Also, I've been wanting a fire-based Wonder Weapon for a long time now, and with Origins, I have finally been able to get it. The Staff of Fire is amazing and I try to get it every game because I love it so much.

PS Just a heads up. You're gonna get some people up in arms over having weapons like the Jet Gun and Blundergat being classified as Wonder Weapons. :roll: Personally, I believe any special weapon that isn't bullet based and is not found in standard CoD gameplay to be a Wonder Weapon, but some others don't share that point of view.

Ray Gun Mark II after I think the 40's if you headshot them with it, it still leaves them running without a head, and on 50 and up even with gavknucks you gotta melee twice. I know the Paralyzer is an awesome weapon, flying and with Vulture Aid makes for the easiest zombie map yet, it's just not as fun after a few times. I voted for the monkey bomb, even though they seem to be getting nerfed a bit, they still are awesome and the best way to revive teammates mid-round. But my fav, even over Thundergun, would have to be Wunderwaffe. It's just so awesome to hoarde then turn them all to dust. I never get tired of it, and no matter what round it's gonna fry the lil freaksacks. Plus it is also a prime way to provide cover to a reviving teammate or clear them out so you can make the save. I think it would be a great idea (since this is just a make believe game) to put all of these weapons in a new weapons pack or something, and quite possibly make the custom games actually customizable as multiplayer. Paralyzer on Tranzit would b epic. And the DG on buried. Yeah I could go on forever with how they could make that so much better. :mrgreen:

Thundergun and jgb.

But, (since ive been past 163), I have some problems with it, like:

needing to trade a zeuscannon out every 28 hordes past 100

Framelag (remedied by a claymore, not the case past 150. Look at i8a911t's wr, he had 5 frames at 186.)

And fails with it (1 shot doesnt kill, and you could be dead by the time you get a 2nd shot off.)

My 170 on ascension went something like this:

107644 kills

195 headshots

OVER 9000! Thundergun tradeins. Not really, somewhere around 2-3k.

And I reset because the thundergun created so much lag (was 22 minutes in). Have you seen someone run really blocky? Thats what it looked like.

I love the winters howl/fury dammit. I'm so glad the ice staff is in origins and after getting it ultimate a charged shot is instakill on whole hordes. I been wanting a perfected winters howl since the first time I ever played five.

And then gersch devices...it is a damn shame they didn't bring those back in any way shape or form.

You also forgot to add QED's

I love the winters howl/fury dammit. I'm so glad the ice staff is in origins and after getting it ultimate a charged shot is instakill on whole hordes. I been wanting a perfected winters howl since the first time I ever played five.

And then gersch devices...it is a damn shame they didn't bring those back in any way shape or form.

You also forgot to add QED's

The charge shot from the wind staff is very similar to a gersh because it sucks escaping sombies into the vortex it creates...Js