Map of Origins

yourmapper

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cost of each door and wall weapons and their prices.

Theres not many wall weapons so it wouldnt be much.

Plus, I think the propellars for the maxis drone can be found in one of the tunnels as well.

Doesn't the cost of barriers change based on the number of people in the match? Else I would have added them.

So there are 4 places one of the maxis drone parts can spawn?

I updated the map again with the 8 electric switch locations for the ultimate lightning staff, glowing perk mounds, and some other fixes.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/f63rKFg.jpg

I also removed all the annoying older images from my previous posts, and will just keep the OP updated.

I'm working on a new version with a better basemap that someone on Reddit is making. Here's a preview: http://i.imgur.com/tSN00fs.jpg

Booyah, do you have that better one ready now from your friend?

Also...the video we were using before was wrong i guess...they showed one at Semtex (by gen 3)... And there isnt one there.

Wait, I've seen that one up on the Generator 3 platform by the window before. Is that the one you mean?

...nah. That ones correct. In the video i saw, the guy was walking around with a raygun shooting the spots to show u where they were, and he shot just in front of where u buy semtex.

• 4 weeks later...

CD's? They're records dude. Good luck playin those on a gramophone. :D

LP1

n

1. (Music, other)

a. a long-playing gramophone record: usually one 12 inches (30 cm) or 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter, designed to rotate at 33⅓ revolutions per minute Compare EP

We should just call them LP's. Sooo much easier.

That said, these maps are a boon.

Great stuff, have some phantom brainzzzz.

Regards Alpha.