Please! Ultimate Lightning Staff Help, Puzzle Won't Work

Hey Guys, can I get some advice here? me and my friends have been trying to do the EE, and thus build the elemental staffs, we can do the Wind, Ice and Fire puzzles with no problem, but the Lightning Puzzle, fuck... We have watched practically every video on Youtube, read every guide, and are following them to a tee (A C E, RGB, FAD), and we do this, but IT WILL NOT WORK, no matter what we do, we have tried this over about 20 games and all four of us have tried it with the Lightning Staff, and we follow the guides to a tee, but ours doesn't work, they don't go out, they stay sparking no matter what we do and how many times we try it.

We're following the guides to tee, but what are we doing wrong?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Some combinations I remember:

F-A-C

E-G-B

F-A-D

Recall that this "piano" starts with C and ends with B. So it's more like this:

C-D-E/F-G-A-B

Where the / mark is when there is not flat or sharp keys a.k.a. top triangles. You won't ever need those keys so ignore them for now.

When you do a set, it doesn't go away unless you step back a few feet (kinda down the little rampway) and wait for it to flicker off. That is the signal that you have done it right. If the sparks don't turn off, then you haven't done it right. This is the problem that most people do not do.

An easier way to remember this is a simple pattern since the puzzle actually never changes. Using the bottom row of upside down Triangles shoot the following lights in this order.

From the left the first order is the 1st, 3rd, then 6th. Meaning shoot the first one on the bottom left then the 3rd from the bottom left and then the 6th.

Next shoot the 2nd, 4th and 6th.

3rd combo is the 3rd, 5th and 7th.

Easiest way to write it down is simply 1-3-6, 2-4-6, and 3-5-7. Once you know how to use those numbers then it makes sense and you don't have to waste a lot of paper or come back to reference it multiple times.

lol I don't understand why people think you have to break down musical notes and the proper notes to play on a piano keyboard. It's always the same and you just need to know the sequence of triangle's to hit. It's good to learn music but not necessary. Also, I'm not sure who started it but you do not need to step back and then forward, simply stand there and it will go away for the next set.

Look, I know the pattern I have to do on the keyboard, it's after I can't get to work

lol I don't understand why people think you have to break down musical notes and the proper notes to play on a piano keyboard. It's always the same and you just need to know the sequence of triangle's to hit. It's good to learn music but not necessary. Also, I'm not sure who started it but you do not need to step back and then forward, simply stand there and it will go away for the next set.

But it doesn't for me, I will shoot the first set of keys, stand there, and it refuses to go away. and shooting any other ones just randomly turns other ones on.

Look, I know the pattern I have to do on the keyboard, it's after I can't get to work

But it doesn't for me, I will shoot the first set of keys, stand there, and it refuses to go away. and shooting any other ones just randomly turns other ones on.

then unfortunately you just aren't hitting the right keys. again if you don't have training in reading music or playing piano, the easiest way is to number the bottom triangles 1-7 and hit 6-1-3 then wait. the sparks on the individual triangles will go away and seemed like there was a slightly blue glow. then do 3-5-7 and same thing will happen, then lastly 4-6-2. just make sure after each you wait until the sparks go away, and again do not consider the top triangles whatsoever. just pretend they aren't even there

then unfortunately you just aren't hitting the right keys. again if you don't have training in reading music or playing piano, the easiest way is to number the bottom triangles 1-7 and hit 6-1-3 then wait. the sparks on the individual triangles will go away and seemed like there was a slightly blue glow. then do 3-5-7 and same thing will happen, then lastly 4-6-2. just make sure after each you wait until the sparks go away, and again do not consider the top triangles whatsoever. just pretend they aren't even there

The problem is, I AM hitting the right keys, I have tried this 20 plus times, and I have followed every Youtube video guide to a tee (I am not trained in reading music, I am just following what the guides on Youtube and here say), and it still won't work

An easier way to remember this is a simple pattern since the puzzle actually never changes. Using the bottom row of upside down Triangles shoot the following lights in this order.

From the left the first order is the 1st, 3rd, then 6th. Meaning shoot the first one on the bottom left then the 3rd from the bottom left and then the 6th.

Next shoot the 2nd, 4th and 6th.

3rd combo is the 3rd, 5th and 7th.

Easiest way to write it down is simply 1-3-6, 2-4-6, and 3-5-7. Once you know how to use those numbers then it makes sense and you don't have to waste a lot of paper or come back to reference it multiple times.

Best description I've seen so far.