Origins EE Is Possible Solo(With Video Link)

ApocalypticSk8r

Hey, all you solo players, as the title says yes the Origins EE is possible to be done in Solo play, while some may not believe me or if you want proof I have the film saved on my Player channel. now the step that everyone is saying you can't do solo is the "Rain Fire" step but you can once you have your Beacon grenades, you have to have patience and wait until Odin's foot closest to the debris that needs to be blown up lights up, now once you see this foot toss your beacon and back up, shoot the foot and then proceed to hit the button where you placed your ultimate staff. Though it's going to be difficult to get down the timing, you just have to have patience and it will all work out in the end. I hope I've shed some light to you guys who would like to try it solo and good luck. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNSY602fbzw

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is excellent news! This is actually the first side quest since Call of the Dead that can be done on Solo completely, if memory serves me right. Although, with the difficulty of this map being so high, I can't imagine how hard it would be to do this by one's self.

The first part of moon can be done solo.

Have fun even getting the napalm things in solo. You will prob not get them till round 18.... and knifing at the tank station is difficult...

I got the beacon bombs at round 13 and i think its quite easy once you got the hang of it.

I got everything done on solo upto the f***** Rain Fire step. I got tot that point by round 18 i think and tried upto round 30 to destroy the freaking seal but it wont work... I obviously tried both footsteps of odin at stamin up and i did get him to shoot at the seal quite often but the freaking hole wont open up... And after 3 hours of waiting for giants and max ammos i gave up..

So please show me a video of this, so i can see how you have done that

This is excellent news! This is actually the first side quest since Call of the Dead that can be done on Solo completely, if memory serves me right. Although, with the difficulty of this map being so high, I can't imagine how hard it would be to do this by one's self.

Have fun even getting the napalm things in solo. You will prob not get them till round 18.... and knifing at the tank station is difficult...

shouldnt be that hard with the zombie shield... as soon as you have it built you should be able to do it quite early on

I did the moon EE by myself, with a Friend signed in and he went to work lmao, so ya Moon is "Soloable" and the Coop version of CotD is actually soloable as well as you can knock the bottle off and catch it yourself with skill. As I did that one too lol, so thankfully this EE will be a breeze for me ^_^

I know. That's why I said "completely". :P

It wasn't too hard solo, it was more or less irritating putting the ultimate staves in the robots especially when it's late and you aren't really thinking so you keep going to the altar to pick up the staff for the one that spawns only to miss it by a split second :lol:

I got the beacon bombs at round 13 and i think its quite easy once you got the hang of it.

I got everything done on solo upto the f***** Rain Fire step. I got tot that point by round 18 i think and tried upto round 30 to destroy the freaking seal but it wont work... I obviously tried both footsteps of odin at stamin up and i did get him to shoot at the seal quite often but the freaking hole wont open up... And after 3 hours of waiting for giants and max ammos i gave up..

So please show me a video of this, so i can see how you have done that

Same here. I couldn't pass that step.

Well here is NGT's video on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOIT1249O8M

Later in video (3:20)

Go into the robot first. Then hit the button the moment he purges you. Then throw the nade at the right moment in a arch over a barrier! Crazy.

Interesting to see a different way of completing this step, NGT's way seem a bit easier to do in terms of time, I'll have to try that sometime. :D