Origins - Ending Cutscene Minor Easter Eggs

Naitrax

Hey guys, Nai here with a thread about some things you may have missed in the Ending Cutscene. These are all just references to other maps and other items in the Zombies storyline.

Here is a video of the cutscene where we (PINNAZ, Way2g00, InfestLithium & myself) point out some little things we noticed during our watch of the cutscene in-game ( 8-) ):

Link

Link for Mobile

There are many things not many people notice.

Here is a list of things I have personally noticed (will be updated with pictures when possible):

- The PaP Structure from Der Riese

- The Rocket from Ascension

- A wall full of every Perks-A-Cola bottle

- A few posters (Auto-Turret, Helicopter, Napalm!, Artillery Strike, Escape the Tomb, Portal)

- The Shangri-La Idol (the PaP stone thingy)

- The Eye of Horus drawn above a shelf

- The Golden Rod

- The plane from Nacht's Intro

- A banner of the Group 935 logo (this is interesting as it doesn't look hand-drawn)

- The Mannequin (Turbine Part)

- A Monkey Bomb on top of a shelf (beneath the Eye of Horus)

- The Cosmonaut from Moon

- The Eclipse

- The Gramophone

- Eclipse Button

That is all I know for certain. Thanks for reading!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to find whether if the Misty action figure is in here...

Though there are some figures in the cutscene that are too far away to be seen. I could've sworn I saw Finn in there...

It bugs me so much that neither her nor Dempsey is seen since they're part of the star cast. Oh well what can you do?

Dempsey's the star of it since it's all from his point of view!

Still trying to find whether if the Misty action figure is in here...

Though there are some figures in the cutscene that are too far away to be seen. I could've sworn I saw Finn in there...

It bugs me so much that neither her nor Dempsey is seen since they're part of the star cast. Oh well what can you do?

Dempsey's the star of it since it's all from his point of view!

Actually someone said they clipped the scene where the dog knocks over our "POV" and it was an astronaut looking suit. If that's true then that means both misty and demspey are missing, and besides what does your comment have to do with mine? I simply meant it sucks not seeing them as dolls.