Very Strange Sam Quote to Richtofen, MotD all over again?

bagel_

Whaddup guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up, I've had quite a busy past few weeks and haven't been on the site as much as usual. However, I've managed to play me some Origins. And one thing I hear nearly every time I play makes me get a little more then curious.

As most of you may've noticed, our characters sometimes here very strange whispers from Samantha when in Zombie Blood mode. One I hear every time is the one hinting you to dig for parts of the Ice Staff. The other, however, is a little eerie. You only hear this quote playing as Richtofen. Though I do not have the direct quote currently, I'm drawing this from memory. If anyone has the transcript or a YT video of it that'd be great:)

"Blahblahblahblah do you know how long we've been here? Do you know how many times we've done this? How long we've been trapped here? Do you really no remember? Only I can save you Richtofen."

Richtofen plainly responds with a disregarding quote like "You're words mean nothing to me Samantha."

This to me isn't something to be ignored. What exactly does she mean by being through all of this already? Thinking of the blood vials from MotD, my train of thought keeps leading me to think that the entire O4 storyline so far his been just a huge time loop. I don't know. My brains fried right now and I'm not in the best position to theorize. Any of you guys care to help?

bagel_, out.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I been playing a bit of solo & the characters have some interesting dialogue.

At the start Dempsey says something like he was sent to rescue Richtofen & hasn't located the other Doctor. His intel seems to be correct. I'll try to get some of my gameplay transcribed.

I have also heard what you are saying about Richtofen & Sam. My last game yesterday went for about 1&1/2 hours, I was Richtofen & managed to do all 4 challenges, build 2 staffs etc. there was lots of audio between Sam & Richtofen.

I'll report back with some soundcloud audio when I can.

SNIP

I asked this in another thread but I guess you never visited back: you stated that Misty was seen in the end cutscene, but you're the only person that's actually said this that I'm aware of. Now, would you mind detailing this or showing some visual aid? It's driving me insane lol.

I also have heard that its not actually Dempsey that is our POV, but instead an astronaut? Which I guess could still be Tank but idk, is that true? The person that said this said they did a freeze frame by frame as Fluffy knocked our POV character over.

In any case I was just wondering if you actually saw Misty or was referring to Samantha being the representation of her for her "games" lol.

I also have heard that its not actually Dempsey that is our POV, but instead an astronaut? Which I guess could still be tank but idk, is that true? The person that said this said they did a freeze frame by frame as the dog knocked our POV character over.

Hold on a sec, here. An astronaut? Where did you hear this? I am very intrigued by this.

Hey great thread here MMX & everyone , I'm getting some good reading here . Anyone have a picture of the figurine way off to the side that the dog knocks over ? Is he the *nod to (for example) the faceless or shadowy figure in most of the cut-scenes ?

Anybody seen the American TV show fringe ? The Watchers were an evolved race of humans from the future earth that observed key events in history and eventually wound up intervening in the matters of the past to ensure the future they knew remained intact .

They even had one episode where a physicist lost something dear to him , and he turned his body into flesh and machine and was able to move himself through time . Some of the details are fuzzy to me but I wouldn't put it past treyarch to use some of those fringe elements in their game .

Again I just wanted to spotlight if not for just a second, the unknown figurine in the room the rest is spit ballin thanks !

Great ideas, unfortunately ive freeze framed and that figure that gets knocked over is actually the moon astronaut zombie, that was why i can up with the idea of Samantha holding tank Dempsey, as i thought it was him who was knocked over originally

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35943&start=60

I could be missing something as I was just scanning the pages, but I took it as meaning the unknown POV character (since it probably wasnt a camera) was wearing an astronaut costume.

Edit: @Flammenwerfer/Gotta get some sleep, so if I don't respond it's because of this lol. If you correct me then thank you!, but if you don't have an answer then hopefully we can get to the bottom of it!