LJx19

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's not all that hard to stop them. I'm quite certain that you should have at least enough points to re-power the generators or to hold out a bit and go for them when in the clear. I tend to stick around Generator 4 or 5 because I can path my way fairly easily after going down.

The trick is to have a weapon handy that can clear these guys out. If you have a staff, Staff of Wind/Frost will do you just fine as it stuns them and finally blows 'em back. Otherwise, whipping out an STG/Ak74 will work well with them.

Have Claymores around important generators so when the Templars are back in town, you have not only the ones in your inventory but additional ones as well to keep them (and the other zombies) away from your precious.

There are three types of zombies in this map.

1. WWI zombies that wear German uniforms that have yellow eyes.

2. Medieval zombies that wear Templar uniforms that have blue eyes.

3. Agarthan zombies that wear uniforms with the Black Sun on them and that glow all over. Also, they aren't human. Look at their faces. They are carnivorous, not omnivorous.

Hmm i thought that too, about argathan knights, however, they do have alot in common with Templars, or more specifically the Crown Templars who as it happens wore Crowns lol, not only that, the Crown Templar swords look near identical to the swords the Templars use, which the Argatha Templars also have on their persons. Just something that might be relevant

Is also like to point out the 4 guardian statues of Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo, all of which are brandishing similar swords AND wearing the uniform of the argathan Templars (minus the Crown)