*POLL* BLOPS II Wrap Up: Best Buildable

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying Labor day and are ready to get back to zombie killing. As most of you know, this will be Treyarch's last official map pack. Thus, I have decided to create a few poles on how well Treyarch did.

This topic is Buildables! What was your favorite? There certainly were quite a few! I will include ALL BUILDABLE lethal and none lethal. If you can build it, I put it.

Take your pick of 2. Make sure to discuss!

Congrats to Treyarch on an awesome season of Zombies!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, that's a hard poll.

If you don't build the Power switch in Tranzit you can't really have Perks. If your playing solo you can't have 2 turbines to be able to Pack-a-Punch.

It's also hard to include weapons such as the Jet Gun, Sliquifier & the Staff.

For true Buildables I would say the Subsonic Resonator. Such a beast to take out the hoards.

If your playing solo you can't have 2 turbines to be able to Pack-a-Punch.

you only need 1 turbine to pap in transit, just sit it outside next to the outhouse, their is enough time to run from power to town, and back again if you so desire,

but then again if you don't build the turbine you cant upgrade the bus or pap,

lucky this isn't map specific :D

I'm going to have to say the plane in MOTD, I know that it isn't lethal to anyone or do any damage to zombies but the idea amazes me, this is something you are literally building through-out the game, giving you something to aim for other than a high round or completing a challenge (at least that is how it feels to me).

Even once you've built it you will need to go back and find the fuel cans, it just breaks up the game more, you're on a quest every game!

I'll have to wait until 'Origins' to see whether the staffs match up but I have a good feeling this will follow a similar concept (spending the whole game building these, rather than a one off).

If your playing solo you can't have 2 turbines to be able to Pack-a-Punch.

you only need 1 turbine to pap in transit, just sit it outside next to the outhouse, their is enough time to run from power to town, and back again if you so desire,

but then again if you don't build the turbine you cant upgrade the bus or pap,

lucky this isn't map specific :D

The pap would need power also.