*POLL* BLOPS II Wrap Up: Characters

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying Labor day and are ready to get back to zombie killing. As most of you know, this will be Treyarch's last official map pack. Thus, I have decided to create a few poles on how well Treyarch did.

This topic is Characters! We have seen about 12 different playable characters throughout BLOPS II. Which one did best in terms of quotes, actions, character model, etc.

Let's make this a review for Treyarch! If they really pay attention, this poll may very well change the very next game!

Take your pick of 2. Make sure to discuss!

Congrats to Treyarch on an awesome season of Zombies!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal conviction I suppose. I tend to like the things people don't.

I like them because they're more relatable and more diverse. Within 3 maps, I care for them more than the O4 in 9 maps. Don't get me wrong, I still like the O4. But they are grossly overrated, and they got repetitive. Of course, I have yet to play Origins and I'll probably like them more when I do because its a new fresh experience. But the N4 just appeal to me more.

I haven't played Origins, but I'm assuming there's some biased votes there. You would only be judging on their Origins appearance, not any previous appearances, like this is the first time you're meeting them, and I'm sure most people didn't do that.

:D my vote was probably a little biased, but not for the old 4, Russians are just mad, love it, I mean who didn't like fighting alongside Reznov, or remember chasing the Nazis down that town street in WAW meagaphone blaring "ABANDON YOUR HOMES" :lol: good times,..

if their was no Russian, id prob vote for finn, love the quotes, or misty, I always seem to have real good games with her(prob coz her huge cans help reduce recoil :D )

**all the women in the forum :roll: **

• 2 weeks later...

Russman is my favorite of the N4. I just love that crazy old coot. "Run down, turn around, kill a herd'a zombies!" And he's also a pretty decent old guy if the Buried cutscene is anything to go by.

Sal and Weasel are my picks from the M4. Finn is likable, but kinda flat.

Being on PS3, I can't pick one out of the younger, less crazy O4 just yet.

My least favorites are the two assholes, Marlton and Billy. Marlton can't form a sentence without condescending someone, even the sexy girl who can actually want him, or without praising himself as an intelligent God. He was funny enough in Tranzit but just got worse as the maps went on. Billy's just an unrepentant murderer and psychopath, but that's just who he is, I guess.

Voted for stulinger... The origins versions of the O4 characters were unsatisfying...

Tank: Never broke the 4th wall once...

Nikolai: Never even says the WORD vodka... Seems more like takeo in this map...

Takeo: Actually pretty fitting to his character, but still didn't entertain me... He normally can make me laugh at least ONCE.., (Throws up in COTD, "THAT was a HORIBLE experience!"-Shangri la, Moon: I would say BONZAI! But I am not clesh-e"

Richtofen: Cared for people... CARED! Also wasnt very funny... More of just... Boreing German...