How to beat the Panzer Soldat

AlphaOmega

So i noticed that a lot of people really are scared of the Panzer (not givig names....BSZombie....) including myself. So, i have decided to make a guide on the best ways to beat him. Here are general statistic.

Spawn time: around 6-7 no later than 8

Health: as much as 2 brutus put together

Weapons: claw; flamethrower

Speed: slower than brutus

Weak point: mask/face; when caught in its claw, shoot the red dot or knife

Tips:

1. Use high power guns IE Galil, Stg, MG08, SCAR, etc

2. Train him like a reg zombie but keep your distance.

3. When running away, make sure to periodically shoot him after you are in a safe zone.

4. If you have the gold helm early enough, train in a mech stomping ground area. Wait there until the mech stomps, kill ing all regular zombies. When you get up, shoot him (or tea bag), his stuck body. WARNING HE IS NOT DEAD. HE IS STUCK.

5. Use a staff. The lightning and fire work REALLY WELL. The upgraded is overkill.

6. Jump on a tank. He will stop moving, giving you time to shoot.

7. Practice practice practice. After a while, he is really notjing but a bothersome foe.

I will continually update with tips. Please share your ideas!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The claw is the killer, which is why it's important to understand how it works.

He's never gonna claw right when you enter his line of sight, only after a few seconds of being in his line of sight will he shoot the claw. By line of sight I mean when he will shoot it, since his ai for pathing is the same a zombie, he doesn't understand that he has a projectile. So if there is a waste high obstruction between you and him, then that's not his line of sight. Only when there is no objects, safe for zombies, between you and him.

I recommend to force his claw by staying a decent distance away in his line of sight, while moving side to side. As long as you are moving sideways, he'll never ever hit you with the claw. Once he misses, that's the time to unload. Make sure a zombie won't get behind you and kill/block you though. His head will be still until his claw is retracted. Repeat until dead.