Nuketown Perks, Problem?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, buggy game is buggy. I have no answer for this. If it was 3 in a row, i would suggest restart everyone's xboxs, try again. If this was over several play sessions, it is a consistent bug, hopefully patched soon.

Semi on-topic: jugger should drop first in solo, not qr.

That would immediately triple the number of people who play this map.

• 3 months later...

It is definitely a challenge, but at the same time it gets to be frustrating to those of us of average skill. I've had good runs (for me) on this map, but only if Jug appears before round 11 or so. Any later and I rarely survive.

I don't necessarily want to step on the toes of the "pros" that need the challenge, but it makes the game too difficult for the rest of us.

• Moderators

no bad bad people. DO NOT RUNIN MY FAVORITE MAP!!! this is why i play this map the most. you never know when you are going to get jug and thier is no bank. Please leave this challange map the way it is.

I agree. :C

It is definitely a challenge, but at the same time it gets to be frustrating to those of us of average skill. I've had good runs (for me) on this map, but only if Jug appears before round 11 or so. Any later and I rarely survive.

I don't necessarily want to step on the toes of the "pros" that need the challenge, but it makes the game too difficult for the rest of us.

There could simply be an option in custom games that says: "Juggernog spawns first" or something along those lines.

That would probably be a good solution for those who sometimes struggle with this map.

Usually i get perks on rounds 1, 3, 7, and 11. after that no other perks drop at all. does it only drop 4 because thats how many you can receive? even if PaP falls i only get 3 other machines to fall so i dont know if thats even a legit reason. my highest round on Nuketown was 27-30 (cant remember exactly) do they come after those rounds by any chance?? :o

There are four perk machines plus the PaP- jug, speed cola, double tap and quick revive. They drop in random order, typically every four or five rounds. You will usually have all four perks and the PaP by round 26 or so, I want to say the latest I've seen it take is 28. A good strategy to use until jug drops is camping in the green house, down stairs with your back to the door near the bunker, which you keep closed. You can stack claymores up in the room as a safeguard and just buy the door if you're going to get trapped.

Usually i get perks on rounds 1, 3, 7, and 11. after that no other perks drop at all. does it only drop 4 because thats how many you can receive? even if PaP falls i only get 3 other machines to fall so i dont know if thats even a legit reason. my highest round on Nuketown was 27-30 (cant remember exactly) do they come after those rounds by any chance?? :o

QR drops after the game starts, and then you'd have 4 more drops. Jugg, Speed Cola, 2x Tap, and Pack a Punch.  I think my highest on nuketown solo is 37, and i'm relatively sure all perks had dropped by the early 20's

• 3 weeks later...

Jugger drops at any point in solo, as one of the perk drops.

Quick revive is always first on solo, it drops before you have time to finish round one.

As 83457 said, there's defo some sort of bug there, you should have received more than 2 drops by round 20, the last drop being around round 23.

All the drops are down by round 25, because of Richtofen taking over the zombies (not a legit reason, just an assumption).

I agree with everyone that said they shouldn't change Nuketown, but I really wanted to see a patch that brought in more perks for NTZ, there's so many spots for more perks.