• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define starting area?

Bus Pick up - weapons are only 3. Semi - Auto, Shotgun, Pistol, Quick Revive

Diner - MP5, Speed Cola, Box

Farm - Double Tap, shotgun, fridge, Claymores

Power - MP5(?), Stamina Up ( Is that the perk? or is it Tombstone?)

Town - Now we have the bank, Semtex, Jugg

If running with the bus the 1st go around, you don't get everything right away. So I don't see how it gets old fast, staying on 1 map gets fast, but changing maps is boring?

I don't even zombie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's because there's so much running in it, and it's very time consuming as with all of the Black Ops 2 zombie maps; apart from Buried as you have the big guy to help you build, etc... TranZit is quite easy to get lost in the forrest of doom with the little nutty squirrels, lol. The map is more annoying than anything. I've been playing it a lot lately though. It's a good change after so long. 8-)

• 1 month later...

I would say most people that don't like the map, just don't like to use Tombstone. The sole purpose of that perks invention was to compensate for the overall size of the map, it's way bigger than COTD and on opposite ends of the that map, it's nearly impossible to get a revive, so image trying on Tranzit, without the pure luck of being teleported next to a downed teammate, you are going to bleed out unless you stick together, which is a death trap in itself.

It's one of the first maps that pushes you to watch your own back, usually I am in the corn fields by myself and am well aware if I go down then that's all for me. All it takes is a friendly player to start the next round wherever you have bled out and you don't have to run around the map collecting perks, it's all there ready to go with the exception of Tombstone.

People didn't enjoy the fog, they saw the space available and were upset that denizens kept those spots from being trainable, you all say Buried is easy, just imagine having no denizens on Tranzit. Those long roads are the equivalent of the open areas in the Biodome of Moon, way too wasy.

Another thing, and the only one I agree with is the "wunder weapon" was a total flop, just another Shangri La WW in the sense that it's only there for the easter egg, and holds little power compared to the other WWs. It breaks, sometimes the pieces reset after falling out of the map when it breaks (why not just clip them to say IN the map?)

The jetgun is a death trap in town, doing nothing but sucking zombies on fire into you to explode giving you splash damage (my first experience with this weapon)

Lastly, people were upset that the easter egg was too easy, and overall let down by the nav cards, they were built up too much in mystery just to have them be a plan B that never comes to be. Also the maps song was our first time without Elena singing(excluding Nacht and COTD) so it took a really long time for most of us to appreciate the music again.

We were so into Moon, and the evolution of the maps that it was a little bit of a let down to see Tranzit, even though it captured perfectly the feel of a dying planet, it strayed almost too far from the original zombie feel, we lost our old characters, we lost our Elena, and started on a new story path when we were expecting answers from the previous maps.

I also remember the promise of players getting to create maps within Tranzits map, which turned out to be a premade survival mode that also fell short.

Tranzit is great until the moment you realize there really isn't more to it than meets the eye. Or maybe there is but I've long given up on ever finding the answers. Such as the sign that said something like Day x/2 me. I was psyched. An obvious clue for the community to explore. But I'm not sure there is an answer anymore...

Also, they should've made it possible for players to manipulate the transportation system. Normally I'm a team player, but on TranZit I go: 'dude, you better stay the f- away from me, you're going to get in my way, just run somewhere else, map is large enough. And then I can't go and revive them when they're down. Manipulatable transportation would've helped so much.

I didn't care for the wonder weapon at all. I'm not really into high rounds. I'd rather do story and side quests. Wonder Weapons only lead to abuse (Petrifier much).

So overall I was really disappointed in the easter egg. TranZit as a huge map, with huge potential, many possible secrets just totally said f- it, it's over.

Pack-a-punching system: really? Moon could be a pain to pack-a-punch but this, seriously? Made me cry.

Finally, the lava. Who thought it would've been a good idea to put lava all over the place and then include a Don't Fire Until You See achievement. I guess some men just want to watch the world burn #Punpunpunpunpunpunpunpunpunpunpunpunpun

Quoting every zombie player ever: "You should've included PhD Flopper"

• 3 months later...

Yeah I guess it depends on the player, but personally I don't like tranzit. I'm not that great a zombies player and the map is just way too hard for me, can't revive teammates easily, have to build the pack a punch!?!?!?, fog everywhere in between destinations, wonder weapon is a pain to build, lava/fire everywhere, flaming zombies, etc...

I would say most people that don't like the map, just don't like to use Tombstone. The sole purpose of that perks invention was to compensate for the overall size of the map, it's way bigger than COTD and on opposite ends of the that map, it's nearly impossible to get a revive, so image trying on Tranzit, without the pure luck of being teleported next to a downed teammate, you are going to bleed out unless you stick together, which is a death trap in itself.

It's one of the first maps that pushes you to watch your own back, usually I am in the corn fields by myself and am well aware if I go down then that's all for me. All it takes is a friendly player to start the next round wherever you have bled out and you don't have to run around the map collecting perks, it's all there ready to go with the exception of Tombstone.

People didn't enjoy the fog, they saw the space available and were upset that denizens kept those spots from being trainable, you all say Buried is easy, just imagine having no denizens on Tranzit. Those long roads are the equivalent of the open areas in the Biodome of Moon, way too wasy.

Another thing, and the only one I agree with is the "wunder weapon" was a total flop, just another Shangri La WW in the sense that it's only there for the easter egg, and holds little power compared to the other WWs. It breaks, sometimes the pieces reset after falling out of the map when it breaks (why not just clip them to say IN the map?)

The jetgun is a death trap in town, doing nothing but sucking zombies on fire into you to explode giving you splash damage (my first experience with this weapon)

Lastly, people were upset that the easter egg was too easy, and overall let down by the nav cards, they were built up too much in mystery just to have them be a plan B that never comes to be. Also the maps song was our first time without Elena singing(excluding Nacht and COTD) so it took a really long time for most of us to appreciate the music again.

We were so into Moon, and the evolution of the maps that it was a little bit of a let down to see Tranzit, even though it captured perfectly the feel of a dying planet, it strayed almost too far from the original zombie feel, we lost our old characters, we lost our Elena, and started on a new story path when we were expecting answers from the previous maps.

I also remember the promise of players getting to create maps within Tranzits map, which turned out to be a premade survival mode that also fell short.

Problem is, tombstone doesn't really help anything anyway.  If your teammates weren't close enough to get to you to revive, then what is the likelihood of them being able to spawn you within 45 seconds travel of your tombstone.  Highly unlikely at least in my few experiences.  Terrible perk is terrible. terrible map is terrible

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with 

SuperR3t4rded

Tranzit is starting to feel like an enormous troll meant to keep us playing the game. "hey look at that, that must lead to something" ( i say that every time i play tranzit) then i google it or investigate it myself, and nothing ever turns up. I'm starting to really believe that Tranzit is just tranzit. we've seen it all. I mean i say that, but the truth is that i really wanna spend ours and hours searching. still....even after nearly 2 years now. Looks like Treyarch has us right where they want us...or at least me. lol

im not suggesting that we give up the search though. But meaybe thats just cuz i really want more outta this ,map. but only time will tell.