The One Left Behind...

SuperbNova

This is, of course, a fictional Zombies story i've been meaning to share with everyone. It/He will be featured in my Zombies film in the making. Well, with out further ado:

Imagine this. The Apocalypse had started a couple of months ago. You hear crying in a nearby house and have the time to search through it. You see an 8-year-old child crying, alone by himself. You take him to a safe place, but risk your life to save the 8-year-old child. Now think, that "random" 8-year-old child was your son. Then, put yourself in the 8-year-old's shoes. Not knowing that man was your father until he spoke his last words: "I'll miss you, my son."

That was me then and this is me now. [blake Chartes, a man who now has 3 friends that are trying to stop the infection.] You want to know the rest of my story? That can wait. There are others out there. We KNOW there are others out there. It's our job to protect them. We are "Team Superb."

Your reaction right now: :shock: HOLY- THIS IS EPIC!

Well this is not the only one. I will make a whole series of this and will reveal Blake's youth throughout the story. Also, keep reading because all of this will pay off when i make our Zombies in real life that will be LEGIT.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days