• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... I think you might be a bit confused. TranZit contains within it a laboratory and a fort that looks like Nacht der Untoten, but they are not one and the same. The fort is just some old fort. The laboratory was probably used by government scientists in the '60's.

So they aren't the same? Damn youtubers.....

I believe NDU is the only mistake Treyarch has ever made (well not a mistake Per say)

Treyarch back when I think a month before Shi No Numa was released back on world at war posted an official INTEL post (who actually remembers these? Apart from me lol) and stated that Nacht Der Untoten was the SECOND Zombie outbreak

The only thing of NOTE is that it ties the marines in NDU to the Marines in Verruckt (The Team leader proved via terminal files was None other than TANK DEMPSEY)

I just always heard that Nacht didn't really tie in with the story. That Verruckt (favorite map) was the start. But with Origins it doesn't matter because it trumps them both. I never have trained in the yard on this, i heard it's a decent spot until round 20 or so.

It's pretty fun, but they spawn in so slow. I mean, you'll actually get zombies trickling in a full 3 minutes after you have them all (or so you think). They spawn all the way over in fucking Narnia when you're in Nacht.

I just always heard that Nacht didn't really tie in with the story.

It didn't at first, that's why the map is called "nazi_zombie_prototype" or something like that. It was a mere test to see how popular the minigame would become.....

They have tried to make Nacht apply to the story, from the Origins trailer, I assume the Black Ops remake is canon and as someone posted, 3Arc made some "intel" on it.

So in a way, Nacht does tie in, but very very faintly. It's like the WAW version of "Five" it's canon but doesn't progress the story in any way.

Who worked at this lab before it broke down. I know it appears in transit but I always wondered about the backstory of this map if there is any.

Huh?

Nacht wasn't a lab.

Nacht was more like a bunker for the Marines/Nazi's/Imperial Army.

If you've played the WAW campagin or the map "Airfield" you'll know what I mean.