The Panzer

TheBSZombie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boomhilda is the go to weapon of choice for me.

I'm not sure how people are getting enough points to PAP the Mauser before round 7, but I've never been able to, so I just use a random SMG or AR to get the job done the first time around.

Zombie Blood also does the wonders if you're lucky enough to stumble upon one when he arrives.

On solo its dead easy, only buy the doors you need to open and start up the generators and buy jug and a gun off the wall. Herd the zombies into a group and fire the mauser into the zombies and make points. Dig everything up and you should get more Mauser ammo.And then repeat. You should even be able to get stamin up before round 8 when the panzer comes. Pap your gun and your ready to kill the sucker when he comes!

Boomhilda is the go to weapon of choice for me.

I'm not sure how people are getting enough points to PAP the Mauser before round 7, but I've never been able to, so I just use a random SMG or AR to get the job done the first time around.

Zombie Blood also does the wonders if you're lucky enough to stumble upon one when he arrives.

On solo its dead easy, only buy the doors you need to open and start up the generators and buy jug and a gun off the wall. Herd the zombies into a group and fire the mauser into the zombies and make points. Dig everything up and you should get more Mauser ammo.And then repeat. You should even be able to get stamin up before round 8 when the panzer comes. Pap your gun and your ready to kill the sucker when he comes!

Well...

wall gun - 500 (conservative)

Starting room door - 500

Door to Gen 2 or 3 - 750

Both doors to workshop - 2000

Upper door of workshop/entrance to NML - 1250

Door to church area - 1250

Door to open church next to tank - 1250

Door to open up PaP - 2250

Pap - 5000

14,750 (without jug or quick revive, 17k+ with jugg and QR). If you get lucky with a couple double points I can see it as easy, but otherwise it's actually quite difficult.

Edit: Ok, so I tried this out just now and it's definitely possible, but by no means easy (at least for me lol). I had 16k at the end of round 5 (died on the last zombie...don't ask), so I'm sure I could of racked up near 20k by the end round 6. But I also did not buy jugg, quick revive, and used an M14, running a short train in the starting room and later at jugg. And I tell ya what, running a train in the starting room is no easy task.

Is there some secret I'm missing to not using up all these damned points to open the doors? I feel like there's something I'm missing lol :(

I'm a point whoring machine in the early rounds. And I too am having trouble PAP'ing the Mauser by round 7 or 8. It's definitely do-able though. I've done it several times. But I find that you have to get a bit lucky with the Double-Points drops, and then making the most of the moments when they do happen. The only thing you should spend points on before the Panzer is Jugg, an SMG, doors, and hopefully the PAP machine.

If you do an A+ job of point whoring round 1, then the first zombie of round 2 usually drops a power-up. Hope for Double-Points. If not, then grab the free Double-Points out of the box and try to kill as many zombies as possible before the power-up runs out.

If you see a Nuke power-up, refrain from grabbing it until the last zombie of the round is killed. Consider it a free 400 points for your efforts.

I recommend buying the MP40 off the wall ASAP. AK74u is also a good option. But I like the MP40 simply because it's easier to find ammo for. I definitely recommend getting one of these two SMG's off the wall rather than buying a gun off the wall from the first room, or digging up a weapon. On that same note, the Mystery Box is just too unreliable for a picking up a point-whoring gun, so don't worry about it for now. When you use an SMG to spray into hordes of zombies, you rack up points fast. The MP40 will pay itself off and then some pretty quickly.

Another tip is to dig a lot to get more Mauser ammo. Make the Mauser your primary over the SMG simply for building up points during these early rounds.

Should go without saying, but go for Headshots, and get knife kills when you can to max out the amount of points you can get from each zombie.

If you've done well, and have a bit of luck along the way, then you should have barely enough points to PAP the Mauser in preparation for the Panzer Soldat If you do real well, you'll have about 2500 points left over to buy a 2nd perk too.

I hope this helps some of you guys out.

- Mix

Ok, l'll try to break it down step by step and explain how l do it.

Round 1, I turn the generator on first and wait for the zombies to come in and then grab the double points from the box. Shoot five or six times and then stab each zombie. I should get 3 grand by the end of the round, if l'm lucky l will get a bomb on double points and have four grand. Either way is fine.

Stay in there for another round and leave one zombie left and go to generator two, turn that on and grab the Mp40. Open up the next door and stay up top at the back of the bunker near the door for round 3 or 4, or until l have enough to open the door and turn jug on.

I then go and dig everything up,(do this on every round) l should get another Mauser pop up. The next few rounds gather the zombies around jug until they stop spawning and shoot them with the Mauser.

During this time you will get some specials drop, and you can start the generator at the church, stamin up and generator 3 and you can finally open the excavation site. By round seven you should have enough to Pap your Mauser and get stamin up, even get another perk if you are lucky with the double points.

This consistently works for me in solo on every game, so l am always ready to kill the Panzer. Hope this helps ;)

Ok I must be like the only one that never gets gun out of the ground! :lol:

I swear I'm either pulling up zombies or frags every time I dig. Sometimes I'll pull 50 points...yippee. :roll:

Good strategies though, I tend to do the same things. Though I usually save my double points in the starting room til round 3 and train them up and then hit it, get a lot more points out of it. If you get another double points or Max Ammo during the next round, you can leave the starting room on round 4 with 10k plus in points. I also tend to only go for headshots if I need to, otherwise I'll just melee.

I rarely play so conservative and so serious, so this was actually a fun little challenge to do.

Trying to get max points and PaP before round 7. Hmmm, I remember when we used to get achievements for such things. :P

heres a couple point saving ideas,..

-you could just forget about paping the mauser, the lightning staff will only cost you 2000 points, theres 3000 less you have to make,

-if you have time, all but the fire staff can be made ultimate by round 8, ice takes some luck for parts, wind parts is like waiting for the bus all over again, good times,..

-is their 115 zombies before round 8, free pap gun if your accurate,..

-if your couple hundred short, with a full health zombie, out run him back to spawn, he should appear behind a barrier, keep it that way, he takes aboard off you put one back on,..

-still short,.. got a shovel don't you, dig up a new zombie then point whore him,..

-ive heard a rumour somewhere round this site, probs the Did You Know Origins edition post, im not sure is true, but apparently if you go prone after buying a perk it costs you 25 points,

-save 1 zombie from round 1, when you power up the 1st generator, keep hopping on and off so it doesn't fully charge, Templars are only worth 10 points, but they don't stop coming

-ive heard a rumour somewhere round this site, probs the Did You Know Origins edition post, im not sure is true, but apparently if you go prone after buying a perk it costs you 25 points,

It gives you 25 points, not costs you them. Also you don't have to buy the perk, it doesn't even need to be activated with a generator. Just lay down in front of it (only works once though)

-save 1 zombie from round 1, when you power up the 1st generator, keep hopping on and off so it doesn't fully charge, Templars are only worth 10 points, but they don't stop coming

Only the first 10 Templars give you points the rest are worthless, other than adding to your Kills.

Other than these little bits very good tips here thanks, I had the free PaP'd run on Round 10 but never earlier. I suck at head-shots.

It gives you 25 points, not costs you them. Also you don't have to buy the perk, it doesn't even need to be activated with a generator. Just lay down in front of it (only works once though)

thought I might have remembered wrong, oh well 25 points is still 25 points,..

Only the first 10 Templars give you points the rest are worthless, other than adding to your Kills.

Other than these little bits very good tips here thanks, I had the free PaP'd run on Round 10 but never earlier. I suck at head-shots.

bugger hadn't tried this one yet, will save a lot of time knowing this :D

edit:

The ZombieShield seems to block his grapple hook. Not sure, but we think that is what was happening last night.

the shield definitely blocks the grap hook, you can hear the sound it makes when it hits, makes evading him that much easier

one more thing I just noticed in game,...

after you get the first 2 lightning parts, if you run back to generator 2(tank station) and call the tank via the switch on the wall,..

it only cost 500 to call, when it gets there the next ride is free,

so only 1500 to build the lightning staff,

Wait...

There's a switch in the tank station to call the tank?

Pretty obvious that there would be thinking about the name of it and all, but how the f*#k did I miss this?

Could you let me know where it is please.