Your thoughts on the Panzer Soldat?

Shawk

I've seen that a lot of people think the Panzer Soldat is too op.

I disagree with them. He can be pretty challenging to take out, yes, but that's how boss zombies should be. He's pretty easy too if you have the right weapons. The staves make him a joke, especially the ultimate versions. Same with the Ray Gun Mark II, although it's nearly impossible to get.

Every time he shows up it scares the crap out of me because I know I have the possibility of going down. That's exactly how boss zombies should be imo. What do you guys think?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardest boss yet.. Just survive the single one on round 8 or so, the two on round 14 or so.. By the next round he comes, you should have staves, MK2, monkeys to distract real zombies, etc.. So yeah, he's not really that bad.

That being said, he's the cause of 75% of the game enders I've seen playing with randoms.

Hardest boss yet.. Just survive the single one on round 8 or so, the two on round 14 or so.. By the next round he comes, you should have staves, MK2, monkeys to distract real zombies, etc.. So yeah, he's not really that bad.

That being said, he's the cause of 75% of the game enders I've seen playing with randoms.

Haha, Yeah. I bet!

He's difficult but I'm starting to like it when he drops, aim for the face and run like hell.

Also, he's easy if everyone has zombie-blood. He just kind of stands there

Lastly Electric Cherry has saved my butt more than a few times with him, it gives him a slight shock and he drops you

• Administrators

He's difficult but I'm starting to like it when he drops, aim for the face and run like hell.

Also, he's easy if everyone has zombie-blood. He just kind of stands there

Lastly Electric Cherry has saved my butt more than a few times with him, it gives him a slight shock and he drops you

Nice tip, I'll have to give that a shot.