Tranzit alternative ending

Merijnvrooij

Hi guys,

So now origins has come out and the easter egg is done, i think we should take a look at tranzit again. Why? Because there is another ending as you guys may have seen. "Death is not the only way to end the game". Something like this was written by Treyarch. (Ngtzombies has a video about it.) so what do you guys think? Is there something now dlc 4 has come out? There should be another ending...

Let me know if you found something or anything.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TranZit already has an EE with an ending there is no need for any other ending to be added, primarily because it has never been done before and Treyarch have never said they plan on doing it and secondly because it would be hard to do without messing with the story in all of the other maps.

The message from Treyarch could simple be talking about MOTD and origins

by nayrc » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

TranZit already has an EE with an ending there is no need for any other ending to be added, primarily because it has never been done before and Treyarch have never said they plan on doing it and secondly because it would be hard to do without messing with the story in all of the other maps.

The message from Treyarch could simple be talking about MOTD and origins

Treyarch was talking about tranzit... (Ngtzombies: Tranzit zombies; alternative endgame confirmed. )

• Moderators

You can always press start and just quit the game on your own terms. :P

BO2 can also freeze your console.

There you go... already two ways to end the game without getting eaten by zombies.

Just kidding!

I personally doubt that there is an alternative ending to TranZit/Green Run though.

• 1 month later...

There are alot of things inside the map that go un-noticed, and some things that are over-looked into, Has anybody tried using the jet gun on the sandbags?? like fire the jetgun next to the sandbags and maybe when the jet gun explodes the sandbags will go with it? or even throwing an emp at the bus driver and then try taking the nav card from under him or having the player with the odd nav card replace the old one with the new odd one?

C_gGJl-YOK8

Here is the video.

Regards Alpha.

just to clear up the picture of the "new zombie" isnt a new zombie at all it is literally just a zombie that has been killed and the green light emmitting is just a max ammo you wont beleive how many people have said and i quote

its maxis
no it is not, its just a regular zombie that has been killed, although i do believe what spider says about another ending, has anybody actully asked the dev's a question about this? obviously you have to be non direct when you ask them otherwise they will just give you a bogus answer but to get more clues we need to get them to answer some yes no questions so people start writting down some questions and then try and make those questions seem alot less direct

haha well like i said if we wanna get info out of them we have to be willing to take what ever info we can get hence the suggestion of yes or no answers.. that way they can decide how far they wanna go to help us figure this out like they have been doing all along, atleast if we figure out a question we wanna ask we can dumb it down to get atleast a kind of straight forward answer

e.g on tranzit in game is there another way of finishing the game other than:-

host migration, quitting, all players dying, console crashing, turning off your console, exiting the game itsel or just plain leaving a game (leaving only 3 players in a match)

get what i mean?