Arlington's Deal with the Devil

Ok, so the thread ties in with my last one, which you can read here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35942

Right OK, so I'm presuming you've read my last thread, and are now questioning how the zombies were at Alcatraz. (If not, you should be.) Now, we know that in MOTD, the zombies were being control by an unknown entity that some of you have have taken to calling Lucifer. I believe that he did more than control the zombies. What he did, was made a deal with Arlington. What the deal was, was that anything Arlington wrote would become real so, Arlington then wrote the escape plan, hoping to escape from Alcatraz. But Arlington never realized that more than that would become real. The zombie comics that he had presumably been writing during his time at Alcatraz also become real, causing the perk machines, wall guns etc. to appear.

Now, you're probably thinking, "If he made a deal with the devil, how come he didn't escape the first time?", Well, what Arlington never realized was that what he wrote HAD to happen, but would not necessarily defiantly happen. So, what happened was time would repeat itself again and again and again until it did happen. But if Arlington didn't remember what happened the last time, he wouldn't be able to correct the error in his next attempt, so Lucifer forced him to remember until he managed to get away from Alcatraz.

Presumably, after his escape from Alcatraz, he broke off his deal with the devil, allowing him to write the comics without them manifesting themselves in real life, at least until Samantha ran into the MPD.....

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic