Samantha Maxis and Eddie richtofen? ending theroy

XxCastunxX

we all have seen the ending scene. few things i want to point out that really stuck out.

eddie, we all know hes a liar...we all know he resembles richtofen thats why his name is eddie. funny hes holding the richtofen doll. also just to note the bed they are next to has eddie with a score and sam with a score. how many times they gain control and win?

sam goes on to listen to her dad which is very important info. why would they need to close the windows? someone gonna bomb them or is it the zombie outbreak?

eddie goes on to say "do as your dad says." which i find funny because richtofen was maxises friend and didnt like sam from the radios in der riese makes sense hed side with him.

looking at the room their in you know youve been to a room like it. but did anyone notice the teddy that looked blood stained? or the gargoyle head that just happened to be in the shape of what reminded me of hell hounds in MOTD?

what about the fact that the charactors action figures are all BLOPS1 form?

or did you notice one of the zombies looks like its got a cowboy hat on...buried?

does eddie look like huckleberry from buried too?

but the biggest part that sticks out is,

"i didnt get to make my turn." "tomorrow eddie, youll get to make the rules." i think this may be a foreshadowing of the next maps or game if there will be one. my logic says this is the end but my heart and soul scream

NOOOOOO I NEED MORE MEATBAGS AND SHIT TO BLOW UP!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's winding me up that people are trying to claw on to any last hope. It's been fully explained what's happening. How did the crew get to ascension? Maybe because the two kids have changed settings.

Eddie isn't holdin a Richtofen doll. He's holding a doll that he has characterised as himself

Everything is just a game. None of it happened. It's all their imagination

It's winding me up that people are trying to claw on to any last hope. It's been fully explained what's happening. How did the crew get to ascension? Maybe because the two kids have changed settings.

Eddie isn't holdin a Richtofen doll. He's holding a doll that he has characterised as himself

Everything is just a game. None of it happened. It's all their imagination

Someone obviously didn't watch the whole thing. Watch the end, the last few lines.

I did watch the whole thing. And admittedly, I don't know what to make of it. Suggesting that it'll continue with Eddies turn, which would be the N4, seems a bit rubbish now that we know none of it is real. And I think that their games were about to come true, is extremely far fetched and doesn't make any sense tbh.

Eddie being Richofens son baffles me the most. That's just desperate thinking to be honest

And I'm not meaning to say everyone is. I personally would love to see it continue, and I pray daily for them to surmise me, but they solved all plot holes and all stuff like that with the ending we have. So it all makes sense

I did watch the whole thing. And admittedly, I don't know what to make of it. Suggesting that it'll continue with Eddies turn, which would be the N4, seems a bit rubbish now that we know none of it is real. And I think that their games were about to come true, is extremely far fetched and doesn't make any sense tbh.

Eddie being Richofens son baffles me the most. That's just desperate thinking to be honest

And I'm not meaning to say everyone is. I personally would love to see it continue, and I pray daily for them to surmise me, but they solved all plot holes and all stuff like that with the ending we have. So it all makes sense

i wouldnt say im clawing for any hope its facts. secondly nobody is saying he IS richtofin or hes the son, im just saying they are probly the same person since it is a game. yes it was all a game boohoo but make more levels and carry on the story.

and my biggest point id like to make is if your not a fan or even a hardcore fan why are u on here?