A new song.

Im a music guy, or at least portray myself as such, and I think a colab of a few artists would make a KILLER song!

Lizzy Hale

Maria Brink

Amy Lee

Lead singer for Flyleaf

David Driaman

M shadows (already done, but still)

Ivan Moody

Rob Halford

Jamey Jasta

John Mayer (interesting mellow part in the middle either before a huge solo or before a strong part of the song)

Slash

Santana

Zakk Wylde

Lead Guitarist for Dragonforce

This would be an intense song. It'd have ups, downs, and mixes no one has quite heard of. Of course this would be a rather large song, lasting a while in gameplay, but after its all said and done, it'd make one killer song.

What are your thoughts? Who would be your zombie song dream collaboration?

Have a good night guys!

Aaron/RR

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally beleive we should bring in some Nikki minaje and maybe some drake...

Maybe some miley Cyrus too, I mean her performance at the Vgas caused a awhile new word to be added to the English dictionary... I totally respect these people and haters can hate! ....

AHAHAHAHA! Whew.... That... That's funny... :lol::lol: But seriously, I'm perfectly ok with what we have:

Maluka: The deceased

Clark: The N4

Sigman: Samantha

Ax7: Richtofen

Others: Extra characters...

• 2 weeks later...