stop saying the boy in the ending cutscene is not richtofen

atebyazombie

if thats how u see things then how can u say the girl is samantha maxis? it never says her last name in the cut seen eather. it also never mentions her fathers name in that cut seen. according to your logic they have to mention both first and last name in order to know who they really are. for u to say that the girl is samantha maxis but the boy is not richtofen just seems ignorant. it never sais her fathers name in that cut seen at all so how can u say its maxis? i strongly believe that the boy is richtofen. theres enuf evidence for me anywase. even if he is alot younger than maxis in this cut seen does not mean hes not the real richtofen, after all its all there imagination so he could of just pretended he was maxis asistant.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people saying its not Richtofen might be wording it wrong, it's not that they believe its not Richtofen, it's that they believe that Eddie does not grow up to be Edward Richtofen and Eddie is simply playing with his doll whom he named after himself Richtofen, so with this information... Eddie is Richtofen and He's not Richtofen. They are one in the same interpretations.