Infinite Points from Templars?

yourmapper

Can you keep getting 10 points for every templar kill? Does that ever end?

If so, you could activate the generator in the starting room on round one, and run trains and knife or shoot them until you get hundreds of points, thousands if you are patient.

It's kind of like the No Man's Land challenge from Moon, though maybe less skill is needed.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you can only get 100 points from them, and when you reach that threshold you no longer get your 100 point bonus attached to your refund for filling the generator. It is a lot more beneficial to just fill it up as quickly as possible.

Are you sure? I in this video where RelaxingEnd got a bunch of 10s, then the bonus. He goes from 300 points after buying it to 640. So 340 points total. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrJ9EZW_ow

I tried it myself in solo with the first generator and I can tell you it cut me off after 100 points.

in solo you spend 200 points on the generator, and it gives you 300 back. If he killed 4 zombies he'd have 340 points wouldnt he?

I believe you only lose the bonus if you get greedy and try to go for 11 kills or more.