Voice Actors?

yourmapper

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samantha must be voiced by a different votive actor. She is American in Origins.

One theory that I have suggested is that there are two Samanthas. The first one (in ending cutscene) died around the end of WW1, and the second one was born in the late 1930s in a more German climate as Ludwig wanted his daughter back. He even got her a dog with the same name (but a German Shepherd instead of a beagle). All of this explains Richtofen's age during the main events of the zombie storyline. It is an unlikely theory, but not impossible by any means.

Samantha must be voiced by a different votive actor. She is American in Origins.

One theory that I have suggested is that there are two Samanthas. The first one (in ending cutscene) died around the end of WW1, and the second one was born in the late 1930s in a more German climate as Ludwig wanted his daughter back. He even got her a dog with the same name (but a German Shepherd instead of a beagle). All of this explains Richtofen's age during the main events of the zombie storyline. It is an unlikely theory, but not impossible by any means.

I think that's a great theory! Maybe a Sam brain transplant explains things too. She could also be the same age in WW 1 and 2 with that theory