The Partially Cyclical Omnipotent Samantha Theory

MysteryMachineX

Explain the last few lines of the ending.

[Waits]

No?

Okay then. I'll be getting back to work.

Explain 16 previous maps each with hidden back story and continued links to the characters

(Waits)

No?

Exactly, im all in favour of your posts, i find them interesting if a little flawed, but that came across as extremely arrogant and coming from me, thats saying something.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain 16 previous maps each with hidden back story and continued links to the characters

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

Asked one of the few people in the world that could.

I shall read through that extensive post, will you be prepared to hear any counter theories to anything i can provide evidence (both in game and reference)? As some who's own Treyarchs zombies almanac on my own website received over 700 thousand views before i closed my site to work on a bigger project, i believe i could provide some additional information that i can see you have missed as i have skimmed through.

I know they may seem irrelevant but I can promise you everything thing has meaning in Nazi zombies and bo1 and 2 zombies.

[Waits]

No?

...I think this was aimed at me, IRurG.

Did you really intend on waiting? Doesn't seem like it, but anyways...

The last line doesn't make this theory proven. It just means there is room for speculation of any kind.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein

[Waits]

No?

The last line doesn't make this theory proven. It just means there is room for speculation of any kind.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein

Don't worry Eternal, i know it was aimed at you, Sorry, its a character flaw of mine to jump in when someone gets abit arrogant, and lets face it, we can all make up theories based on all evidence from in game, we can also bring into speculation theories based on information in the real world (alphasnake and PINNAZ are just some of the names of the top of my head that really dig deep into real world history to try and discover Treyarchs True hidden story)

But at the end of the day, it doesn't mean they are true, they are all essentially theories and until Treyarch provide any clues in game (and i mean INGAME as i believe everything else is just speculation) otherwise, will remain as such, regardless of how probable it seems to us.

Again sorry for butting in

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

Asked one of the few people in the world that could.

I shall read through that extensive post, will you be prepared to hear any counter theories to anything i can provide evidence (both in game and reference)? As some who's own Treyarchs zombies almanac on my own website received over 700 thousand views before i closed my site to work on a bigger project, i believe i could provide some additional information that i can see you have missed as i have skimmed through.

I know they may seem irrelevant but I can promise you everything thing has meaning in Nazi zombies and bo1 and 2 zombies.

Look back on your arrogant, know-it-all posts and my reaction to them. Ask yourself, is that really the best idea?

[Waits]

No?

No, I don't intend on waiting.

Speculation of any kind except for the lack of it in itself.

If you want to choose to believe that the cutscene depicts the real world but cannot explain those lines AT ALL, or even begin to try to, then I have nothing to say to you, for you are not a person of science nor theory but one of gut instinct.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

@jamFMc: Why would he remember Samantha? He could've just met her twice.

If you want to choose to believe that the cutscene depicts the real world but cannot explain those lines AT ALL, or even begin to try to, then I have nothing to say to you, for you are not a person of science nor theory but one of gut instinct.

Oh, MMX...You should have lots to say to me basing from that theory.

I don't believe those lines aren't explained. Their explanantion lies in their existence. To me, that explanation is simply, "There's more to come."

What I am hoping to avoid are theories which try to use previously ocurring events to explain things in this cutscene because that's an inverted way of thinking and defeats the pupose of those lines.

In other words, all those lines are meaning is, "This story is not over."

However, to try and use facts that ocurr in maps to explain these lines is ludicrous. The cutscene has already explained that what we've experienced in game has been within the imagination of children, so once we see this, anything that's happened within the maps cannot directly correlate to what's happening outside of the imagination.

If I dream that I win the lottery, when I wake up and check my bank account to discover I don't have millions of dollars there, do you think the bank would agree that because I dreamed of winning millions, I should have millions in the bank?

So, how can anyone seriously think things that ocurred in the maps (the dreams of these children) have anything to do with what's happening to them in their reality (the cutscene)?

This is not an argument. This is not a debate. You can try to "argue" but I will just repeat what I said in the first post.

Saying it was all just a game is not a theory. It doesn't even deserve recognition, nor those believing it. It is quite simply a cop-out from thinking itself. It is absolution from decisions. It is giving up on the franchise, the series, and Treyarch. It is a decision that could have been done at any time, prior to the ending. The ending has not changed how apathetic I am towards this "belief".

If you want to know how I successfully refuted your points, just go back and read the first post and save both of us some time, okay? I will debate theories, but that is not.

Untrue...

It's not at all giving up on the series or Treyarch.

The fact that Samantha has those lines about her father having a plan and that "we will make everything OK" means the series is not over with.

However, one thing that many people theorizing about lately hugely overlook is that the name Maxis is never mentioned in this cutscene. The voice sounds like him and Samantha does acquiesce that he is indeed her father (whom we know from the games to be Maxis), but the name Maxis never is mentioned.

Therefore, to assume the man speaking to Samantha from elsewhere in the house is Maxis, is making a leap that can't directly be proven. To base any theories off that alone are already flawed. All we're doing is creating more holes. To say this is Maxis and Samantha as we know them can't be proven, so forming any theories based on that assumption creates holes.

Whereas, taking the cutscene at face value leaves no holes and only speculation for what could possibly come next.

Okham's Razor is a scientific term that basically means the simplest solution is always the best, so why are we trying to over-complicate such a beautiful wrap of the Zombies Saga part 1?

I'd prefer speculation of what that siren was, what the plan could be that's referenced, why these children are playing these games. Instead everyone wants to tie this cutscene back into the games and try to open the lid that Treyarch has sealed this story with. Opening the bottle back up will only create a mess, let's leave things clean. Yes?

Again...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Mother effing Einstein

I take offense to your misunderstanding of my attitude, so please watch what you say. You truly have no clue who I am, so stop pretending to.

If anyone is being pessimistic, it's you. You constantly try to silence others who are in disagreement with your beliefs. No one made you the all-knowing guru of Zombies, you are just thinking you are because of your inflated ego. I will stop because I refuse to share wisdom with a fool.

I take offense to your misunderstanding of my attitude, so please watch what you say. You truly have no clue who I am, so stop pretending to.

If anyone is being pessimistic, it's you. You constantly try to silence others who are in disagreement with your beliefs. No one made you the all-knowing guru of Zombies, you are just thinking you are because of your inflated ego. I will stop because I refuse to share wisdom with a fool.

I care not for your silence nor for your words. I have made that much clear. You want freedom of speech? Go have it. But not on my doorstep.

YOU choose to attack ME. Not the other way around. If you want to go have a thread about how it is all a game. Go have one. You will not see me post in it. Point is. You have your free will, and your choice as a human being is to, instead of announcing your opinion formally, is to run up to others and attack them for having a different one. What an awful decision.

I wish you luck in trying to convert other fools. For this fool is immune to your pessimism.

I am egotistic and arrogant, im also a zombie veteran who has been on the official cod zombie forums since before CoDZ (before carbon started it up)

But enough of us arguing.

Wasn't that the siren used in the Der Reise radio of the "Shield" coming Down? Sounds awfully famiar to the one in Origins cinematic. Maybe not, but i know i have heard it INGAME in a previous map. Gonna have to go find it now it will drive me insane

I am egotistic and arrogant, im also a zombie veteran who has been on the official cod zombie forums since before CoDZ.

Wasn't that the siren used in the Der Reise radio of the "Shield" coming Down? Sounds awfully famiar to the one in Origins cinematic. Maybe not, but i know i have heard it INGAME in a previous map. Gonna have to go find it now it will drive me insane

I really don't know. Even if it did turn out to be the same, I don't think it would be significant, as one could easily write that off as a re-used sound effect. (Not that I am a fan of that argument, but it could be made.)

I am egotistic and arrogant, im also a zombie veteran who has been on the official cod zombie forums since before CoDZ.

I really don't know. Even if it did turn out to be the same, I don't think it would be significant, as one could easily write that off as a re-used sound effect. (Not that I am a fan of that argument, but it could be made.)

I thought it might be, and could well be the case, as the timeline wouldn't fit, but i dont know if you was around at the W@W time but alot of people believe the "Shield" Used Element 115 and the Aether to protect time itself, when the "Shield" went down, all the clocks stopped in Der Riese, and all zombie hell broke loose. Been some huge fierce debates back on the official forums years and years ago about it.

Considering we know of time travel and the Aether being able to pull and push things back and forth through time, thought I'd mention it, especially as Maxis references Richtofen joining him in Group 935 (which is based directly on Der Riese and what happened there)

I have got to say I have no clue what the "Sheild" is. So if you still have any of your research from your old works, you should put them up in a thread here.

Eternal, you are ignoring the paradox that is present in little Eddie and Samantha imagining up events using real life celebrities and politicians, some of which who werent even born at the time these "games" would have had to take place.

I feel it is concrete that the ending cut scene takes place in the earlier parts of WW2.

otherwise:

She would not refer to WW1 as "The Great War" it simply isnt done that way anymore.

There are air raid sirens in the background. So there must be a war. WW2 is the only applicable one.

The only other possible time period that could inhabit, would have to be in a reality where WW2 did not exist. Then it could be far in the future.

However Occam's razor would dictate that we take the simplest of those two, because both could be equally defended. In fact there is more evidence in my eyes pointing towards WW2 than not, but the argument for not, is plausible.

So if it is early 1940, then there is a major paradox involving the events of FIVE, and Call of the Dead.

We know FIVE directly connected with ascension, so those events must be happening in the future as well, which would prevent anyone from saying FIVE was real, but all O4 maps were not.

There is a paradox involved in MMX's theory UNLESS you subscribe to the idea of diverging timelines.

Where as with your theory, there is a major unanswered question.

Occam's razor would say go with the simplier, unless the more complicated better answers the question.

MMX's response does not leave unanswered, how Samantha and Eddie could have known about JFK, Castro, Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, and etc in 1940.

therefore MMX's response is the one which is more valid.

I have got to say I have no clue what the "Sheild" is. So if you still have any of your research from your old works, you should put them up in a thread here..

Thats not a problem, il go through all my old files and theories i made copies n post the ones relevant :)

As it happens i also came up with a theory during W@W and kino Der Toten where the original 4 are already dead (not in the sense that people now believe its a figment of Samantha's imagination or what have you)

In W@W and BO1 terminal files it states people who come into contact with element 115 suffer from delusions, paranoia and hear voices and suffer other side effects, and that those who die who have already come into contact with element 115 then reanimate into the zombies.

My theory was Tank, Takeo and Nikolai were dead before coming into contact with element 115, thusly they were reanimated, however not as zombies, they suffer from amnesia instead

All the above was of course backed up by alot of INGAME audio files and such, but after the radios in later maps of Richtofen experimenting on Tank, Takeo and Nikolai who "couldn't remember anything" i kinda stopped working on that theory. Maybe i should dig through that again given the circumstances

I thought it might be, and could well be the case, as the timeline wouldn't fit, but i dont know if you was around at the W@W time but alot of people believe the "Shield" Used Element 115 and the Aether to protect time itself, when the "Shield" went down, all the clocks stopped in Der Riese, and all zombie hell broke loose. Been some huge fierce debates back on the official forums years and years ago about it.

Considering we know of time travel and the Aether being able to pull and push things back and forth through time, thought I'd mention it, especially as Maxis references Richtofen joining him in Group 935 (which is based directly on Der Riese and what happened there)

Are you talking about Operation Shield? Otherwise, I'm with Mega and lost at what you mean by that.

I really like this theory. I honestly hope something to this extent turns out to be true. Great stuff

Thank you! I hope so too. :D

I have got to say I have no clue what the "Sheild" is. So if you still have any of your research from your old works, you should put them up in a thread here.

Eternal, you are ignoring the paradox that is present in little Eddie and Samantha imagining up events using real life celebrities and politicians, some of which who werent even born at the time these "games" would have had to take place.

I feel it is concrete that the ending cut scene takes place in the earlier parts of WW2.

otherwise:

She would not refer to WW1 as "The Great War" it simply isnt done that way anymore.

There are air raid sirens in the background. So there must be a war. WW2 is the only applicable one.

The only other possible time period that could inhabit, would have to be in a reality where WW2 did not exist. Then it could be far in the future.

However Occam's razor would dictate that we take the simplest of those two, because both could be equally defended. In fact there is more evidence in my eyes pointing towards WW2 than not, but the argument for not, is plausible.

So if it is early 1940, then there is a major paradox involving the events of FIVE, and Call of the Dead.

We know FIVE directly connected with ascension, so those events must be happening in the future as well, which would prevent anyone from saying FIVE was real, but all O4 maps were not.

There is a paradox involved in MMX's theory UNLESS you subscribe to the idea of diverging timelines.

Occam's razor would say go with the simplier, unless the more complicated better answers the question.

MMX's response does not leave unanswered, how Samantha and Eddie could have known about JFK, Castro, Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, and etc in 1940.

I really appreciate the support Mega. I just think some people want to be upset by the ending. But thanks so much for your logic!

I have got to say I have no clue what the "Sheild" is. So if you still have any of your research from your old works, you should put them up in a thread here..

Thats not a problem, il go through all my old files and theories i made copies n post the ones relevant :)

As it happens i also came up with a theory during W@W and kino Der Toten where the original 4 are already dead (not in the sense that people now believe its a figment of Samantha's imagination or what have you)

In W@W and BO1 terminal files it states people who come into contact with element 115 suffer from delusions, paranoia and hear voices and suffer other side effects, and that those who die who have already come into contact with element 115 then reanimate into the zombies.

My theory was Tank, Takeo and Nikolai were dead before coming into contact with element 115, thusly they were reanimated, however not as zombies, they suffer from amnesia instead

All the above was of course backed up by alot of INGAME audio files and such, but after the radios in later maps of Richtofen experimenting on Tank, Takeo and Nikolai who "couldn't remember anything" i kinda stopped working on that theory. Maybe i should dig through that again given the circumstances

That reminds me of people saying that this is all in purgatory. Eh. Never was a fan of that kind of thinking to be honest. I regard theories such as that kinda like string theory. Technically possible but impossible to prove or disprove. I'm not sure if yours would be grouped in that category.

otherwise:

Unfortunately, you're basing this support off another unproven bit of evidence. The time that the cutscene ocurrs. A mention of 'The Great War' is not concrete fact that this cutscene ocurrs before WWII. After all, we have no basis for where this cutscene takes place. Is it even on the planet Earth? Could it be an alternate reality from our own that never had WWII or even WWI as we know it? Absolutely, it could. Just because we have references to real life people in previous maps that were imagined by Samantha means nothing if the cutscene exists in a different reality from our own. We have separate realities, thus we've had separate histories.

My theory does not jump to any conclusions, whereas MMX's does...and lots of them. Your support of his theory also is heavily dependent on assumptions that have no proof.

My theory takes the cutscene at face value and does not attempt to answer anymore questions. Therefore, it is the simplest answer.

I just think some people want to be upset by the ending. But thanks so much for your logic!

Actually, I'm upset by people that don't accept the gift we've been given by Treyarch. This ending, as I see it, is glorious and I'm thrilled by it. Further speculation that drives everyone in circles is what truly upsets me. Again, MMX, you fail to understand me. It's seems an epidemic now that everyone is jumping to conclusions and making far too many assumptions, not only about the story, but also about debating theories and the attitudes of others while engaged in debate.

I wrote my posts completely wrong, a noob mistake, doesn't happen ofter but i apologise none the less

Im looking through my own theories and the Shield is activated in Der Riese, not disabled.

My theory was that the shield is some sort of element 115 Nuke or a time distortion device using the Tteleporter technology as Der Riese is essentially trapped in time

A repeating message on the P.A. system: "Warning, the shield is now active, find and destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Not to be confused with operation shield.

Im stuck in traffic atm, as soon as im home il post everything i compiled during w@w days

I wrote my posts completely wrong, a noob mistake, doesn't happen ofter but i apologise none the less

Im looking through my own theories and the Shield is activated in Der Riese, not disabled.

My theory was that the shield is some sort of element 115 Nuke or a time distortion device using the Tteleporter technology as Der Riese is essentially trapped in time

A repeating message on the P.A. system: "Warning, the shield is now active, find and destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Not to be confused with operation shield.

Im stuck in traffic atm, as soon as im home il post everything i compiled during w@w days

I've thought that the shield is now active referred to in fact Operation Shield. I see no reason why they cannot be one and the same.

I've thought that the shield is now active referred to in fact Operation Shield. I see no reason why they cannot be one and the same.

Still stuck in traffic thanks to a bomb alert on dartford bridge so cant supply the stuff i need.

Operation shield is part of it, however Richtofen was referring to the Shield itself in Der Riese, its not just an operation name, alot of people miss some vital information from W@W and BO1 regarding it, its purpose in the facility itself, Richtofen and Maxis mentions different aspects of what the shield is, and is all up for speculation.

However i believe the clues lie within the description of Element 115 and the AETHER Maxis talks a out in later maps.

2 main things i remember back from W@W i come up with through research, the eclipse helped semi prove that the shield (could) distort time / create a time bubble shield thanks to using the aether.

Secondly i found articles related to the lunar eclipse that helps amplify magnetic / electron / particles which could explain why Richtofen chose to do what he did on a lunar eclipse

Still stuck in traffic thanks to a bomb alert on dartford bridge so cant supply the stuff i need.

Operation shield is part of it, however Richtofen was referring to the Shield itself in Der Riese, its not just an operation name, alot of people miss some vital information from W@W and BO1 regarding it, its purpose in the facility itself, Richtofen and Maxis mentions different aspects of what the shield is, and is all up for speculation.

However i believe the clues lie within the description of Element 115 and the AETHER Maxis talks a out in later maps.

2 main things i remember back from W@W i come up with through research, the eclipse helped semi prove that the shield (could) distort time / create a time bubble shield thanks to using the aether.

Secondly i found articles related to the lunar eclipse that helps amplify magnetic / electron / particles which could explain why Richtofen chose to do what he did on a lunar eclipse

Well if you want to talk about that, you might want to do what Mega said and make a thread on it when you gather your materials.

Btw, guys, just heard an interesting quote from Samantha that definitively disproves the "it's just a game" crap. (Again, not a theory.) Samantha says "I just want to go home." Now why would she say that if she was ALREADY IN HER ROOM THE WHOLE TIME? :lol: I'm just kidding. I know logic isn't the best defense with that theory.