The podiums on the robots and spawn are not appearing?

B8ZZ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got all Ultimate Staffs and the podiums aren't spawning? What do I do... I know the steps and there is nothing for this? I have all generators on.

If you're on the step where you want to place all the ultimate staffs in the robot head and the fire one in the main room, and you're on solo it won't spawn, or if you're on easy, it won't spawn. On two player it will. I think it's because one step requires one person to be near the cracked surface to call the airstrike in on while the other person needs to be in the head to push the button, so maybe it's locking you out to progress further?

If you're on the step where you want to place all

the ultimate staffs in the robot head and the fire

one in the main room, and you're on solo it won't

spawn, or if you're on easy, it won't spawn. On

two player it will. I think it's because one step

requires one person to be near the cracked

surface to call the airstrike in on while the other

person needs to be in the head to push the

button, so maybe it's locking you out to progress

further?

I believe you are right

I just got all Ultimate Staffs and the podiums aren't spawning? What do I do... I know the steps and there is nothing for this? I have all generators on.

If you're on the step where you want to place all the ultimate staffs in the robot head and the fire one in the main room, and you're on solo it won't spawn, or if you're on easy, it won't spawn. On two player it will. I think it's because one step requires one person to be near the cracked surface to call the airstrike in on while the other person needs to be in the head to push the button, so maybe it's locking you out to progress further?

Hey can you do the easter egg with only 2 people?

sorry for being off topic

Hey can you do the easter egg with only 2 people?

sorry for being off topic

Yes, it's just gonna be a bit more challenging.

• 10 months later...

If you're on the step where you want to place all the ultimate staffs in the robot head and the fire one in the main room, and you're on solo it won't spawn, or if you're on easy, it won't spawn. On two player it will. I think it's because one step requires one person to be near the cracked surface to call the airstrike in on while the other person needs to be in the head to push the button, so maybe it's locking you out to progress further?. So can you get the iron fist on easy?? Because me and my brother are playing local on easy and we can't get the staff in the robots head..

You can upgrade staffs, get fists, and the lantern grenades. 

I don't know what you guys are talking about. 

Being in solo effects nothing. This is the only BO2 easter egg that can be done in solo. 

The two most likely reasons for the things not spawning are either it's in easy, or there' a staff that isn't upgraded yet, you need to upgrade all of them. 

You CAN do the EE on solo, but NOT on easy. That's your problem.

The only tricky step on solo is breaking the seal, but it is possible by waiting for the ejection countdown, pressing the red button on 1 and throwing the G strike onto the seal directly after falling from the middle robot.

It is tricky, but possible.

The reason you can't do the EE is you are on easy.

You CAN do the EE on solo, but NOT on easy. That's your problem.

The only tricky step on solo is breaking the seal, but it is possible by waiting for the ejection countdown, pressing the red button on 1 and throwing the G strike onto the seal directly after falling from the middle robot.

It is tricky, but possible.

The reason you can't do the EE is you are on easy.

Also keep in mind when you're ejected from the robot, if you do not move your analog sticks while you are falling, you will ALWAYS turn to the right to go toward the seal. This is for either of Odin's footprints next to Generator 5. That step was tricky to me because your screen is a little disoriented after you crash into the ground, and if you waste any time running toward the seal, the robots may disappear from the map. The rockets will still hit the seal, but it won't break. That step caused me much frustration.

For what it's worth, it is MUCH easier to make it to the seal from the footprint to the right of the Stamin-Up machine where you fill the soul chest for the One Inch Punch.