Easter Egg Clarification for # of Players

NikolaisVodka

So now that we know the EE has been completed, can anyone confirm that it can be done with 3, 2 or even one person (solo)? I hope there is a way on solo because I hate having to rely on other people sometimes. No offense to the general public lol but it's a tough map and I can foresee a lot of problems with this EE in particular.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we know the EE has been completed, can anyone confirm that it can be done with 3, 2 or even one person (solo)? I hope there is a way on solo because I hate having to rely on other people sometimes. No offense to the general public lol but it's a tough map and I can foresee a lot of problems with this EE in particular.

I can totally understand you here, there's so many variables with 4 player EE that it sometimes makes it not really enjoyable. Whether it be some disconnects, or they just wanna go out to dinner at a random moment.

Anyways, I don't have video proof and completely understand if you don't believe me but I watched a couple of my friends complete it on two player, I don't think solo will work because the staffs werent letting them be placed in the robots heads after a certain point, so possible it was a glitch but also could be a lockout.

Well there is a step when you have all the staves built where every player needs to go in the crazy place and place their staff in there so I would not think you can do it without 4 people, unless you can put the staves in there one at a time

A few posts up you'll see I've witnessed two player, but ya the only time sensitive thing is the button press and airstrike grenade.

Even in solo you can wield all staves so your scenario would not be a problem with placing them one by one.

Well there is a step when you have all the staves built where every player needs to go in the crazy place and place their staff in there so I would not think you can do it without 4 people, unless you can put the staves in there one at a time

A few posts up you'll see I've witnessed two player, but ya the only time sensitive thing is the button press and airstrike grenade.

Even in solo you can wield all staves so your scenario would not be a problem with placing them one by one.

I've heard people say in chats and comments that in solo that step is different. You can press the button then throw it or something, but I've never seen video proof of that.

I've heard people say in chats and comments that in solo that step is different. You can press the button then throw it or something, but I've never seen video proof of that.

Hmm who knows? But I think we can both agree that it being able to be done with 2 players is a relief as there's less chance of not finding all the people you need, disconnects, personal issues, you name it. It's no secret these are the reasons that most people don't like 4 player EE lol

Are you definitely sure it can be done with two? Because if it can be done with two I don't see why you can't in solo if the only problem foreseeably would be the 4 staffs at a time placement. If you can do that step with two idk why it couldn't be done with one.

As said earlier I don't have proof sadly but have seen it done, and yes while seemingly it should be possible on solo, there was also the moon Easter egg that technically could be done solo (I did it myself) no I wasn't in the game by myself but the other player was away the whole game at work. So this could be the same thing; that it just won't progress without a second. The 4 staves don't have to be placed at the same time, I know this much as the guys I was watching placed their staves about 5-10 min apart.

Not sure about that but I did it with three last night. Props to MF Maxamillion and BoomByeYeah for the help. Perhaps it could be done solo but I know one of the steps with multiple people involves Takeo shooting down a plane and killing the pilot while in zombie blood mode so if that is a step in solo you would need to keep restarting until you're Takeo. Not sure if solo steps would be different though.

Anyone able to confirm yet if it can be done on solo?

I'm attempting to do it right now. Almost done with the ultimate staves, really hoping I'm not wasting my time.

You ARE wasting your time... God. Why don't people listen already? You need two players for a certain part of the Easter Egg. (Activating the Robot's Fire Button while someone else throws a Hellstorm outside of Stamin'Up.)

I don't even see why you would wanna do all this in Solo, man. It's just not gonna work.