Samantha

Merijnvrooij

Remember Sam saying; i am going to tell you how this really all began? In the cutscene. Now, she said her Father has a plan ( on making this all real?) What if origins is not part of the story, and it actually begins in ww2, like al lot of people always thought untill origins came out. So origins is her explanation which is not real, its her game/imagination. But maybe, the events after origins are actually real. Maxis said he got a plan. Now i know this wont be correct, probably. There is stuff in her room that belongs to future zombie maps like the mannequin. But i dont see why Treyarch would stop this succes of zombies, only other option could be that its going to be a whole different story, but Will that story also be a child's imagination? I hope they will come with something really good..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Sam saying; i am going to tell you how this really all began? In the cutscene. Now, she said her Father has a plan ( on making this all real?) What if origins is not part of the story, and it actually begins in ww2, like al lot of people always thought untill origins came out. So origins is her explanation which is not real, its her game/imagination. But maybe, the events after origins are actually real. Maxis said he got a plan. Now i know this wont be correct, probably. There is stuff in her room that belongs to future zombie maps like the mannequin. But i dont see why Treyarch would stop this succes of zombies, only other option could be that its going to be a whole different story, but Will that story also be a child's imagination? I hope they will come with something really good..

Completely love your attitude here, while you believe it can be real you also realize (because of the paraphernalia in Sams room) it can't really be the same story going forward. The very best we can hope for is that Treyarch will take this opportunity to expand on the idea to either create a super soldier and the zombie threat, or that they will use these ideas to combat a possible Zombie pandemic currently going on.

If they do choose to just cut their losses, it can still be considered a decent ending considering all the loose ends could be on account they were only children and we all know those minds wander! Lol

Edit: Also about if the new stories would be from a child's perspective or not, I highly doubt they would take this route as a lot of people aren't too keen on these type of stories because they feel it devalues the experience... WHILE I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY, I also have to laugh in a way because in essence, it's all fake and only as real as we make it, so even if "it's all pretend" does that devalue the experience you had getting to the destination? I mean it was all fiction to begin with... Just think about that.

I agree with all of you, unfortunately the early WAW zombies, I have never heard of Eddie character in any radios. In fact, the reason Maxis bought a dog, was that she would have someone to play with, because she was alone. I never heard anything about Eddie. So i am confused. It seems that Treyarch never thought that zombies would come this far and they try to add someone to the ending, so that zombies will continue on next black ops or whatever they come up with.

I agree with all of you, unfortunately the early WAW zombies, I have never heard of Eddie character in any radios. In fact, the reason Maxis bought a dog, was that she would have someone to play with, because she was alone. I never heard anything about Eddie. So i am confused. It seems that Treyarch never thought that zombies would come this far and they try to add someone to the ending, so that zombies will continue on next black ops or whatever they come up with.

Eddy and Eddie are written on both Verruckt and Der Riese, couple this with quotes throught the following maps staring that Richtofen and Samantha were close (so close he made her toys and dolls, like the TEDDY and the Monkey Bomb that originally wasn't a bomb)

also the huge bomb shell that possible family relation between Samantha and Richtofen helps this for the simple fact that Maxis via a radio transmission Brought Edward into group 935 to work along side him (Despite being a tad young) this could be the whole reason for Samantha getting a dog as Richtofen was too busy working with Maxis now to spend all his time with her.

I watched throught it multiple times, and this is my conclusion:

YWwUpWsTEww

So after you watched that, i would say no, because my breakdown shows that at the time Richtofen is a kid, zombies are alredy taking over. So it wouldn't make much sense. I think the entire zombie storyline, until now, was a plot of samanthas imagination.