Origins is not a fail on Treyarchs part

Dub Zee

Treyarch OFFICIALLY states Nacht Der Untoten is the 2nd zombie outbreak

Placing Origins as the first as the name suggests

Samantha mentions Maxis having a plan and i draw everyones attention to something people seem to have forgot

Der Riese description "This is where it all began. This is where the MASTER PLAN took shape. Is this where it all ends?"

Referring back to the plan.

This alone links it altogether, I have been into the Zombie Story since W@W release and strongly believe Treyarch have a plan themselves and always have, Treyarch give us the clues and alwAys give us riddles, origins is one such riddle

Do NOT lose faith in Treyarch as there is alot more to this than face value, the ending is just a distraction

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxis and Richtofen never mentioned a body swap or Maxis getting infected with 115 in previous radios / EE. Some people say "Eddie" is Richtofen, why is he American and if that's the case why is Maxis alive? How would he have survived being infected with 115? The toy figurines of the O4 and N4. To give treyarch the benefit of the doubt at this point is wreck less IMO. I have stood by them through the while storyline. I can't believe in their story telling abilities any longer. The MPD, vril ya references, there are never ending plot lines that could have been used and the copped out using a kids imagination.

Sad really.

Maxis and Richtofen never mentioned a body swap or Maxis getting infected with 115 in previous radios / EE. Some people say "Eddie" is Richtofen, why is he American and if that's the case why is Maxis alive? How would he have survived being infected with 115? The toy figurines of the O4 and N4. To give treyarch the benefit of the doubt at this point is wreck less IMO. I have stood by them through the while storyline. I can't believe in their story telling abilities any longer. The MPD, vril ya references, there are never ending plot lines that could have been used and the copped out using a kids imagination.

Sad really.

Ok again people are stressing too much on the cut scene, il put it simply

If Samantha is playing zombies with Edward aka Richtofen then Richtofen Was NOT part of origins and is there just for our Benefit as a FORTH playable character, Maxis head was not chopped open by Richtofen at all, that is just Samantha playing, kinda obvious with Maxis being alive in the end sequence right? And Richtofen being a teenager. Kinda proves the ending is just an homage to the zombie story so far...

Sad really.

Ok again people are stressing too much on the cut scene, il put it simply

If Samantha is playing zombies with Edward aka Richtofen then Richtofen Was NOT part of origins and is there just for our Benefit as a FORTH playable character, Maxis head was not chopped open by Richtofen at all, that is just Samantha playing, kinda obvious with Maxis being alive in the end sequence right? And Richtofen being a teenager. Kinda proves the ending is just an homage to the zombie story so far...

how can ric not be part of origins? he is mention in everything, and it is fundamental to the EE that he puts maxis in the quad-rotor, maybe origins is all part of the "Game" but if so then Richthofen is still present in the game

I see two problems with your theory.

1.)If this is right before Der Riese and the first experiments then why is Richtofen so young? Shouldn't he be about Maxis's age?

2.) How would Maxis's plan bring 4 TOYS to life?

1. Eddie IS NOT Richtofen. Stop assuming they are one and the same.

2. Maxis' plan isn't about bringing toys to life, it's about the super soldier experiment, which we all know includes Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey (and some Mexican dude).

Eddie is not Richtofen?!?!? Why would he be saying blue eyes are better and his name is Eddie? You are blindly following a company who managed to turn a potentially great story into crap.

Richtofen is a doll. Eddie is playing a make-believe game with this doll and he imagines himself to be Richtofen while he's playing this game. When Eddie is in control he thinks the zombies should have blue eyes, so they do. The eye color is associated with the controller, not Richtofen. Richtofen is only the controller because Eddie (the child) made it up that way.

Eddie is not Richtofen?!?!? Why would he be saying blue eyes are better and his name is Eddie? You are blindly following a company who managed to turn a potentially great story into crap.

So if my name was Eddie and I prefer blue eyed zombies, am I Richtofen too? Come on, you need more solid proof than a common name and personal taste.

So if my name was Eddie and I prefer blue eyed zombies, am I Richtofen too? Come on, you need more solid proof than a common name and personal taste.

I posted this on Fatedtitans post

origins Intro - Dr Edward Richtofen (and Dr ludvig Maxis)

Origins outro - Edward (Refered to by Samantha)

Der Riese - Eddy is a Liar - Teddy is a Liar. Edward (Refered to by Maxis in the Radio) Ed wants your Head! (Richtofen quote)

Moon - Uncle Edward (Samantha quote) Eddie im going to kill you (Samantha's quote while in Richtofens body) Next time, Uncle Edward will give you stronger legs! Edward! Give them stronger legs! (Samantha's quote)

"Drink it Eddy! You liar! (Samantha qoute)

These are just a few mentions of Edward, eddy, Edward and all directed at Richtofen.

There has been no other mention either in blops terminal files nor in all the maps to indicate there is an Eddie that is not Edward Richtofen

And in W@W i was one of the few who argued against Edward/Eddie being Richtofen

I posted this on Fatedtitans post

origins Intro - Dr Edward Richtofen (and Dr ludvig Maxis)

Origins outro - Edward (Refered to by Samantha)

Der Riese - Eddy is a Liar - Teddy is a Liar. Edward (Refered to by Maxis in the Radio) Ed wants your Head! (Richtofen quote)

Moon - Uncle Edward (Samantha quote) Eddie im going to kill you (Samantha's quote while in Richtofens body) Next time, Uncle Edward will give you stronger legs! Edward! Give them stronger legs! (Samantha's quote)

"Drink it Eddy! You liar! (Samantha qoute)

These are just a few mentions of Edward, eddy, Edward and all directed at Richtofen.

There has been no other mention either in blops terminal files nor in all the maps to indicate there is an Eddie that is not Edward Richtofen

And in W@W i was one of the few who argued against Edward/Eddie being Richtofen

Again, there is no solid proof of that. Eddie is a common nickname for Edward. There are no other indications, other than that they both prefer blue eyed zombies. And we all know, blue eyes represents superiority to the Nazis, so it makes sense that Eddie shares the same thought, since he is German (there's the American accent, but that's a small error on Treyarch's part).

As far as we know, Eddie only represents Richtofen when playing with Samantha. But he is NOT the actual Richtofen. Not until someone finds a clear piece of evidence somewhere stating that this boy's full name is Edward Richtofen. So for now, Eddie is just Eddie.

Considering On MOON she calls Richtofen Uncle Edward, Edward, Eddie and Richtofen, EDDIE being the key, also from Verruckt and Der Riese EDDY and EDDIE is a liar, gives us the very clear link between the two

I've also provided enough evidence for it to be possible that Samantha, Edward and Ludvig are all related.

AS FOR people's not believing i call into question item 2. The truth is right in front of you (anyone remember that qoute?)

Eddie is a short nick name Samantha gives Eddie when they were younger

As on the side of the bed post shorted names Eddie and SAM.

The zombies also scream SAM and Richtofen calls her Sam and not Samantha in a couple of character qoutes in shangri la and Moon

I really dont get people's ideas thinking Eddie is someone else or Richtofen is eddies personification in the "game"

Especially as Samantha is seen playing as Dempsey

Again, there is no solid proof of that. Eddie is a common nickname for Edward. There are no other indications, other than that they both prefer blue eyed zombies. And we all know, blue eyes represents superiority to the Nazis, so it makes sense that Eddie shares the same thought, since he is German (there's the American accent, but that's a small error on Treyarch's part).

As far as we know, Eddie only represents Richtofen when playing with Samantha. But he is NOT the actual Richtofen. Not until someone finds a clear piece of evidence somewhere stating that this boy's full name is Edward Richtofen. So for now, Eddie is just Eddie.

Although there is no solid proof that Eddie is Richtofen, the fact that there are two people playing/controlling a game of zombie called Samantha and Edward, with Edward preferring blue eyes, is enough to prove it to me.

The thing I am concentrating on is how does it fit in logical and what sam means by "A plan"

Although there is no solid proof that Eddie is Richtofen, the fact that there are two people playing/controlling a game of zombie called Samantha and Edward, with Edward preferring blue eyes, is enough to prove it to me.

The thing I am concentrating on is how does it fit in logical and what sam means by "A plan"

I refer back to Der Riese description mate -

"The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is where it all began. This is where the MASTER PLAN took shape. Is this where it all ends?"

How about the Richtofen doll "Eddie" is holding? Is that not enough proof?

Proof for what?

So are you saying Edward Richtofen can have a doll manufactured of him when he's older, but still hold that doll as a child?

OR

Are you saying that the child Eddie holding the Richtofen doll is proof enough that he definitely is NOT Richtofen?