Ultimate Staves attacks are chargeable! Unique effects.

killerussian

I just wanted to make this thread to throw this out there because it seems not many people know this-

If you did not know, once you make a normal staff into an Ultimate staff, you can charge an attack from it that consumes many shots. You do this by holding your trigger button as all the parts of the staff begin glowing from top to bottom. Once the crystal of the staff is glowing, that means your fully charged shot is ready.

Each staff has a unique charged shot.

MY FAVORITE AND IMO THE MOST POWERFUL ONE IS THE WIND CHARGE. You release a tornado at a target location. This tornado will suck in zombies that are a good 5-10 feet from it (so it has a hitbox that extends beyond the actual parameters of the tornado). There is no cap to the number of zombies that can be insta-gibbed by it. Amazing to use on a horde or in front of a certain spot to guard. Very cool visual to see, kinda stuns zombies as they begin to be sucked into it, use that knowledge to your own discretion. Uses entire clip to use though (there are 6 shots in a single clip), so you can use the charged shots a total of 11 times until you run out of ammo.

Lightening Staff- Charging this staff creates a very large emp looking electric ball that shoots through the air fairly slowing, and then sticks to a solid surface. It may or may not travel through an entire wave of zombies. Very large hit box. .

Fire Staff- Charging this staff causes it to shoot 3 fire balls. Upon impact each ball will turn into a lasting lava flow. It could just be me, but it felt really underpar compared to the other staffs in that it's unreliable damage.

Ice Staff- I have charged and fired this staff, but only to see the visual. I did not have a chance to hit any amount of zombies with it, so i'm unaware of the actual effects it causes. The appearance it made, however, seemed like a shotgun ice effect. At least 10 shards flew out in all directions. Not sure what to think of it, hopefully it's more reliable than the fire staff though.

Hope this helped educate anyone who wasn't aware of these effects :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic