THE ENDING (ANOTHER ex. of what not to do)

CdotRedz

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see why people would want to discuss this yet.

It's like starting a discussion on a subject you don't even fully understand yet yourself.

I completely understand it. I just can't tell you how because we're not supposed to talk about it. Lol. I made a post on another site, that I won't mention to save myself from blatantly breaking the CoC, but yeah...

Until there is definitive proof of the actual Egg being completed, the ending is considered a leak.

CoDz is affiliated with Carbonfibah, and always will be. He is the founder of this site, and he works for Treyarch. By extension we are inextricably linked to Treyarch. In fact, we actually have several Treyarch employees, like MaTtKs, a designer at Treyarch, on our forum.

For that reason, among many others, leaks will never be allowed on this site, let alone discussion, leaking, and spoiling of the ending to one of the hardest and biggest Easter Eggs ever. Not before it's officially completed. It doesn't matter who completes it first, but until there is viable and legitimate footage out there, not some ripped and extracted file, our forum, a forum that has direct ties to Treyarch, cannot be seen as supporting leaks and information that was obtained in a deceptive way.

[tab][/tab]Have a nice day.