what's your least favorite gun?

that should explain it all the smr.

The most powerful ast. Rifle in multi player round for round (per bullet).

Is like a bb gun on zombies i have messed around with it and paped it and double tap makes it lil more bearable but it is so slow it is in my opinion gettin the m1911 out of the box except no bad a$$ pap to it what is ur least favorite gun n why

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[Perhaps rename the topic to "What's your least favorite gun?"]

Mine's the KAP-40. Yes, the SMR sucks, but when upgraded it's alright for getting points.

inb4 The War Machine, it's actually pretty good when upgraded.

The KAP however has no redeeming factions whatsoever. Not even when upgraded. It just sucks.

I don't really like the Executioner unless it's NTZ. I guees it's just because I have the best rains on there. I hate getting the SMR, but if a couple people wanna hold up the PaP room on tranzit, iron boards and an SMR upgraded and with a millimeter scanner is good, you can watch windows fairly well. Just have a good secondary

The SMG is weak, and still has collision problems for me at least.

I am also not a fan of the box sniper that isn't the DSR, I almost instantly put it back in the box when I get it, recoil is terrible considering you have to use the scope, at least on the SVU it has decent recoil and a better reload.

Dafuq is wrong with you people? Man I played buried and ran till round 35 with mustang and sally, dystopic demolisher and RPG pap'd going str8 HAM on zombies. The war machine pack a punched is friggin amazing. Honestly I didn't even use that thing till buried and I don't regret it. Its too amazing with flopper.

on topic, worst gun ever is ballista. Shit was a 2 hit kill on round 5 -.-

If I use a PaP'd RPG, I play it as a revive weapon. It can clear out a room instantly, much better than mustang and sally for me, I'm sure most of you will disagree.

Back when I kept the revive upgrade I could really pull of some decent revives with the RPG, and I am really terrible at revives :lol: