Is there a 5th staff ?!?!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No 5th staff. Technically there are 8 staffs, 4 elemental, which are then upgraded to four ultimate staffs. There are 4 characters, 4 elements, and 4 players. No reason there would be a 5th staff. Everyone is so far along into the Easter Egg, so there's no way that there would be an unneeded 5th staff.

Furthermore, Samantha in the EE even comments on how these ALL these 4 staffs are not the true power (which leads us to keep pushing towards building the ultimate staffs).

No 5th staff. Technically there are 8 staffs, 4 elemental, which are then upgraded to four ultimate staffs. There are 4 characters, 4 elements, and 4 players. No reason there would be a 5th staff. Everyone is so far along into the Easter Egg, so there's no way that there would be an unneeded 5th staff.

Furthermore, Samantha in the EE even comments on how these ALL these 4 staffs are not the true power (which leads us to keep pushing towards building the ultimate staffs).

Alright cheers for the reply, just wanted to clear up if this rumor was true or not. But it would be quite cool if there was a staff infused with all the elements making it a godlike staff... :shock:

Yes, there is a 5th staff.

I just played a game where we built all four elemental staffs. We then went to the excavation site and found a fifth staff pedestal that was white-ish in color. It was directly beneath the giant dials overhead, standing before the four elemental staff pedestals. Not knowing what to do, we never got the 5th staff. But we saw the pedestal standing before it and thus know there is a 5th staff to be obtained.

gument religion uses.

On topic, how good are the staffs? If they're reasonably good, there wouldn't need to be a 5th (or 9th) staff.

I will not reply with a rude comment...just a cool smiley now that i know there is a 5th staff 8-)

But seriously people need to stop debunking things so quickly just because they haven't seen it or doesn't think it isn't gonna happen. Especially on a brand new map! This is a damn video game anything can happen! And unless you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt no person on this forum should debunk something.

So guys... apart from the elemental and ultimate staffs is there an Ultimate Ultimate staff if you'd like. In a stream with TheeFrenzy right now and he's saying there is a 5th staff...

But also you cannot debunk this just because you have not seen it! That's like me saying the Eiffel Tower is not real because I have never seen it! There could possibly be another staff but not likely!

I just played a game where we built all four elemental staffs. We then went to the excavation site and found a fifth staff pedestal that was white-ish in color. It was directly beneath the giant dials overhead, standing before the four elemental staff pedestals. Not knowing what to do, we never got the 5th staff. But we saw the pedestal standing before it and thus know there is a 5th staff to be obtained.

So guys... apart from the elemental and ultimate staffs is there an Ultimate Ultimate staff if you'd like. In a stream with TheeFrenzy right now and he's saying there is a 5th staff...

But also you cannot debunk this just because you have not seen it! That's like me saying the Eiffel Tower is not real because I have never seen it! There could possibly be another staff but not likely!

problem with that headshot is the general consensus is that the staff place is not where a 5th staff is built, but where a 4th staff is placed in the EE (other 3 in the giants heads)

This is the next step in the easter egg. you can see it here in my gameplay footage of the fire staff being placed in there hence finishing the step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfjyXG3fGK0

This is the next step in the easter egg. you can see it here in my gameplay footage of the fire staff being placed in there hence finishing the step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfjyXG3fGK0

That's an awesome video dude. So you self destructed the robot! That means they could be obliterated and we in the present would never have known about them.

MMX, that staff pedestal is used to put the fire staff in it later in the EE

I'd prefer not to make premature judgements on the Side Mission, thank you very much.

pardon, what premature judgements did I make?

It is clear that the staff has to be put in there, it disappears after you put in the staff and sam gives a quote

I'd prefer not to make premature judgements on the Side Mission, thank you very much.

It is clear that the staff has to be put in there, it disappears after you put in the staff and sam gives a quote

I'm with this guy. thats exactly what happens. Once the fire staff is accepted you see the blue lightning stuff and then the staffs re-appear on the pedestals and sam starts speaking.

Oh, you didn't mention that. Sorry.