Good places to run?

BraedonE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily a good place to run, but a good place to play is by Generator 3 on the bridge. If you don't go too far away from the generator on the bridge, zombies won't come from behind you so if you get overrun, you can just run in the mud by Speed Cola. It's helped me a lot.

Not necessarily a good place to run, but a good place to play is by Generator 3 on the bridge. If you don't go too far away from the generator on the bridge, zombies won't come from behind you so if you get overrun, you can just run in the mud by Speed Cola. It's helped me a lot.

This ^

It's even good for running trains around the generator there as well, can't think of any better place for high rounds considering most areas can down you easily, the zombie tank is also a good place but i recommend using a ray gun with phd because those zombies tend to glitch and hit you from across the tank and if you are swarmed you really need to get rid of the zombies quick and what better way then to shoot at their faces or the ground with the ray gun. :D

My favorite place to run is in the excavation site at the bottom. There's a lot of room. The only thing is that the ground is FAR from level. But you know what? That makes for some interesting flopping. Also you have access to multiple staffs.

This sounds good, I'll have to try it.