The Ultimate Ultimate Staffs Guide *Unfinished*

BriggzyJ97

Hey everyone,

So, the new ultimate staffs are being discovered as I write this and I would like to talk about the names of these staffs and what they mean

It seems as if all of the UStaffs are going to be named after gods.

Staff of Lightning/Kimat's Bite

Although there is no major god in any religion that I can find, called Kinat I have found this on the Indiana Jones Wikia

http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Kimat

This says that Kimat is a creature of Lightning, which normally appears in the form of a dog, who's bite can fell trees and do other lightning like things. Anyone who sees Kimat is guaranteed a quick death. Sounds like the lightning staff to me.

Effect: Normal shot: More powerful version of normal SOL shot

Charge shot: ?????

Tutorial:

[*:e2wge39t]At the Crazy Place there are pink triangles in the lightning zone. These act as a keyboard.[*:e2wge39t] To the left of the triangles are 3 treble clefs, which show the order in which to shoot the keyboard, you will have to shoot the 3 keys in 3 different orders. If you do it right the sparks on the triangles will disappear when you walk away from them.

[*:e2wge39t]Back in the main map there are 7 panels which will be sparking. On each one there is a knob which will have to be turned until the panel stops sparking.
        [*:e2wge39t]In the destroyed house with the generator inside,(in the opposite corner to the claymores)[*:e2wge39t]To the right of the tank exit in the church[*:e2wge39t]On the top floor of the church at the end.[*:e2wge39t]In the destroyed house near Juggernog[*:e2wge39t]In the Spawn room opposite the audio log[*:e2wge39t]To the far right of the MP40 in the bunker[*:e2wge39t]On the wall on the side of the dig site mound

Staff of Air/Boreas' Fury

Wikipedia page: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boreas_(god)

Boreas is the greek god of the North wind and is normally shown as the bringer of Winter, personally I would have chosen this name for the Ice Staff but oh well..

Effect:Normal Shot: More powerful version of SOA shot

Charge Shot: Creates a "vacuum", which causes all zombies around it to get flung towards the center, lasts around 7 seconds

Tutorial:

[*:e2wge39t]Put the lights above the air area in the crazy place in the right order

[*:e2wge39t]There are 3 circular chimneys around the map that need to be shot with the Air Staff.
          [*:e2wge39t]There are 4 levers in the staff chamber, which turn the huge 4 parted cylindrical machine[*:e2wge39t]Turn the machine so that all the yellow stones are lined up with the blue part of the center ring[*:e2wge39t] go to the bottom of the chamber, look up and shoot the yellow orb[*:e2wge39t] Return to the Crazy place, insert the air staff into the air pedestal[*:e2wge39t]Kill zombies around the pedestal[*:e2wge39t]Pick up and enjoy
            [*:e2wge39t]Between generator and destroyed house by Juggernog[*:e2wge39t]In the field past the generator in the destroyed house, to the right[*:e2wge39t]Near Juggernog

Staff of Fire/Kagutsuchi's Blood

Wikipedia:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagu-tsuchi

Kagutsuchi is the Japanese Elemental spirit or "kami" of fire. It is said that his blood birthed many gods and his chopped up body spawned 8 volcanoes

Effect:Normal shot:More powerful version of normal SOF shot

Charge shot: Creates "fire pits" which burn any zombie which step on them, lasts around 7 seconds

Tutorial:

[*:e2wge39t]To the left hand side of the fire area there is some hexagonal barrels, where you should kill some zombies near until all of them are lit[*:e2wge39t]In the church there are numbers on the pillars with torches above them. On the top floor of the church there are some lights which when deciphered by using a code will tell you how many times to shoot each torch with the fire staff and in which order

Hi all. We've had these for a while but people wanted to know exactly how the ternary decode works, so I thought I would make a guide that not only tells you the numbers you need but also explains in brief how to read the symbols themselves.

Ternary is a base 3 numeral system. It's similar to what we use (decimal, base 10) except with three possible values: 0, 1, and 2.

The symbols we see on the walls correspond to the possible ternary characters.

If we have a hollow ring, it means zero.
            If we have a filled in dot, it means one.
            If we have 2 filled in dots, it means 2.

This allows you to find the ternary numbers displayed on the walls. For example, on the wall, if you see "One dot, Hollow Ring, 2 Dots" (read from left to right) then you are in a sense seeing the number "1, 0, 2" or "102".

102 in ternary converted to decimal is the number 11. This gives you your first torch!

Note: there is no "decimal 4" (which is "1, 1" in ternary AKA 11) torch. For this you must use the bloodstain torch :)

Here's the video if you prefer a visual representation.

Love you CoDz, keep it up ;)

- Waffles
            Thanks MrRoflWaffles!!
            [*:e2wge39t]There are 4 levers in the staff chamber, which turn the huge 4 parted cylindrical machine[*:e2wge39t]Turn the machine so that all the red stones are lined up with the blue part of the center ring[*:e2wge39t] go to the bottom of the chamber, look up and shoot the red orb[*:e2wge39t] Return to the Crazy place, insert the fire staff into the fire pedestal[*:e2wge39t] Kill zombies around the pedestal[*:e2wge39t] Pick up and enjoy

Staff of Ice/Ull's Arrow

Wikipedia link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ullr

Ull or Ullr is the Germanic god of Skiing, snowshoes and bows, which fits the shoes (of snow :D) of the Ultimate Ice Staff.

Effect:Normal shot: More Powerful version if SOI shot

Charge shot: Creates a blizzard which causes all zombies that step inside of it to freeze, lasts around 7 seconds

Tutorial:

[*:e2wge39t]In the Crazy Place, in the ice area there is a bright blue stone with a symbol on it, this will match with one of the stones above the ice area, you need to shoot the right stone with the ice staff, then the symbol on the bright blue stone will change and you need to repeat the process

[*:e2wge39t]Go back to the main map and there will be 3 tombstones, which you need to freeze with the ice staff and then shoot with a normal gun.
              [*:e2wge39t]There are 4 levers in the staff chamber, which turn the huge 4 parted cylindrical machine[*:e2wge39t]Turn the machine so that all the blue stones are lined up with the blue part of the center ring[*:e2wge39t] go to the bottom of the chamber, look up and shoot the blue orb[*:e2wge39t] Return to the Crazy place, insert the ice staff into the ice pedestal[*:e2wge39t] Kill zombies around the pedestal[*:e2wge39t] Pick up and enjoy
                [*:e2wge39t]Near Juggernog, where the boot stomps[*:e2wge39t]Round the back of the excavation mound[*:e2wge39t]Infront of the giant robot hand at the tank stop.

Sekhmet's Vigor

If you didn't know when you get an ultimate staff you can turn the staff around to have Sekhmet's Vigor, which instantly revives teammates, like the upgraded ballistic knife.

Wikipedia:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhmet

Sekhmet is the Egyptian Lion-headed Goddess of Medicine, which makes sense seeing as the weapon revives people

Full credit to the maker of this video, even though I'm not sure who you are at the moment, you helped me out so much.

Thanks to MrDalekJD and Ehjookayted for finding it

If you know anything that's not in here please inform me, it helps, thanks :)

A huge thanks to all you tubers for showing Origins to those that can't get it so that we can still make threads

I will update with clearer instructions when possible

[*:e2wge39t]There are 4 levers in the staff chamber, which turn the huge 4 parted cylindrical machine[*:e2wge39t]Turn the machine so that all the purple stones are lined up with the blue part of the center ring[*:e2wge39t] go to the bottom of the chamber, look up and shoot the purple orb[*:e2wge39t] Return to the Crazy place, insert the lightning staff into the lightning pedestal[*:e2wge39t]Kill zombies around the pedestal[*:e2wge39t]Pick up and enjoy
        • Replies 18
        • Created
        • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate Staff of Ice is Ull's Arrow.

Thanks for putting this together. Might want to add a couple videos for reference in your next update if you want to!

EDIT: Ull is the Norse god of snowshoes, hunting, etc.

Yep just seen that thanks :) about to add that in,

Also each Staff has another end, for instance the other end of the lightning staff is Sekhmets Vigor, which I'm about to edit in.

Did you get most off this infromation from YouTube videos? 'Cause some of it isn't detailed enough and definitely isn't right. Such as the tutorial for the Lightning Staff...

Also, not to mention the lack of explanation for the Fire Staff makes me believe you're simply re-writing what others have already on the EE thread. Not so Ultimate, really...

Did you get most off this infromation from YouTube videos? 'Cause some of it isn't detailed enough and definitely isn't right. Such as the tutorial for the Lightning Staff...

Also, not to mention the lack of explanation for the Fire Staff makes me believe you're simply re-writing what others have already on the EE thread. Not so Ultimate, really...

He never once claim he had found these himself, and the ultimate part of it comes from the tutorials plus the explainatin of names. The steps aren't 100% ATM but it is hard to find clear instructions anywhere in my experience.

I'm sure this will be updated with clearer steps and videos (hence the "unfinished" in the title) and then maybe it will be up to your standard of ultimate

Could you tell me where there needs to be corrections, thanks.

And yes I have just been watching YouTube Videos, due to Microsoft bribing Activision I cannot play Origins, however this makes no difference, as I should be able to post a thread on something even if I have not experienced this firsthand.

I have barely looked at the EE thread due to it being pointless to me until I get Origins so no I have not copied off of that.

I only gave this thread it's name because I thought the very simple wordplay would lighten the mood... Obviously I was wrong

Added the effect of most of the UStaffs,

Added the name the the Ultimate Staff of fire and a link to its respective spirit

@nayrc Thanks and yeah I am updating it :)

I posted this on another thread and figured I should post it here.

So I was in the middle of a game and got to the Fire Staff task that you must do to get the Ultimate version in the Church.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_gfQcNkL8

I found that video online and it explains how to do it. He tells you how from left to right the symbols equal 11, 5, 9, 7, 6, 3, 4. Then the 4 is always the first number you activate and it's the torch with the blood splatter. Then you just figure out what the numbers are from left to right that you have. The order of your numbers are from left to right except for 4 as that is first.

Credit goes to the creator of the video.

I posted this on another thread and figured I should post it here.

So I was in the middle of a game and got to the Fire Staff task that you must do to get the Ultimate version in the Church.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_gfQcNkL8

I found that video online and it explains how to do it. He tells you how from left to right the symbols equal 11, 5, 9, 7, 6, 3, 4. Then the 4 is always the first number you activate and it's the torch with the blood splatter. Then you just figure out what the numbers are from left to right that you have. The order of your numbers are from left to right except for 4 as that is first.

Credit goes to the creator of the video.

Do you mind if I use this?? If you do I'll take it off immediately

Just wanted to let you know something.

Now I don't know whether this works differently while there are more Staves being upgraded, but you can kill Zombies anywhere in the Crazy Place and it will still charge the staff.

Was playing Solo and just got downed before getting the Ultimate Staff and then I got downed by the explosion after I killed a Panzer. I was mad

Just wanted to let you know something.

Now I don't know whether this works differently while there are more Staves being upgraded, but you can kill Zombies anywhere in the Crazy Place and it will still charge the staff.

Was playing Solo and just got downed before getting the Ultimate Staff and then I got downed by the explosion after I killed a Panzer. I was mad

Kay, thanks!

I would imagine when there's more than one staff being charged the pedestal the zombie is closer too will take the charge

You can have all 4 staffs in the "crazy place" charging at the same time

And if a zombie dies, its soul or "energy" will go to all 4 of the staffs without charging it any slower

The kimat's bite charge shot fires a ball of electricity that hits the ground and sits there for about 7 seconds and shocks all zombies that are already in the area aswell as zombies that will enter its range. Not only that but if you fire it outward (not hitting the ground) it will shock all zombies that it passes. Instakill till round 25

And there is actually 8 power boxes that spark. The last one is already in the correct position though, so i would see no need to have it in a wiki

And all Ultimate staffs have a special melee attack much like the thunder fist.upgrade

There melee attacks stop 1-shotting at around round 20

You can have all 4 staffs in the "crazy place" charging at the same time

And if a zombie dies, its soul or "energy" will go to all 4 of the staffs without charging it any slower

The kimat's bite charge shot fires a ball of electricity that hits the ground and sits there for about 7 seconds and shocks all zombies that are already in the area aswell as zombies that will enter its range. Not only that but if you fire it outward (not hitting the ground) it will shock all zombies that it passes. Instakill till round 25

And there is actually 8 power boxes that spark. The last one is already in the correct position though, so i would see no need to have it in a wiki

And all Ultimate staffs have a special melee attack much like the thunder fist.upgrade

There melee attacks stop 1-shotting at around round 20

Kay, thanks for this

I thought this was what the lightning staff did but I was not 100% sure so thanks! :)

Oh okay thanks.

I will implement this and try to tidy up the lightning keyboard bit tomorrow, but it's getting late (2AM) and I've had a busy day sooooo..