That guy... That game ending guy...

A Drunk Soviet

I'm sure that it's not just me. The Panzer Soldat... he's absurdly tough. I can't count the number of times his first spawn was the end of my run, you know, before you have jug. And even with it, he's still extremely hard to kill. The only hope that you have is to get the Raygun Mark 2. That thing cuts him down in seconds. If my friends and I don't get it, we already start calling gg. How is he treating everyone else?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my girl found a pretty good way of dealing with him after some trial and error.

When he spawns, immediately shoot his left arm (one w/ the flamethrower). Once he gets close with that flamethrower you're done.

Then, go for his right arm. Once he grabs onto you just keep shooting the red dot in his arm (not his claw) and you'll be released in no time. (if he's too far or too close he won't use his claw anyway)

Then it's just a matter of shooting him in the back/or the head, he should go down without a problem.

Distance is key, letting this guy get too close to you almost always ends in him completely destroying your team.

Also keep in mind that when he does go down, the explosion that follows will hurt any players caught in the blast.

The OG Ray Gun works well and any high-powered, fast rate of fire assault rifle/LMG (HAMR, MG08, Galil) will take him down but eats through clips fast.

He's an asshat, there's no better way to explain it. What I hate most is how he always catches me by surprise.

hold on to that Mauser too, because the Boomhilda makes pretty short work of him too

What I hate most is how he always catches me by surprise.
There's a specific quote your character will always say as a harbinger of the Panzer Soldat's arrival. Takeo for instance always talks about sirens. That's how I know he is coming and can quickly prepare.

You can always tell of his arrival by listening out for a siren just after the round begins. The amount of times this siren is repeated is how many of him will spawn.

The absolute EASIEST way I have found do destroy him is by using the Staff of Lightning. It takes about 6 shots to decimate him on round 20.

Also, a tip if you do not want to fight this guy:

Start every round possible in the Crazy Place. As long as everyone is in there, he will not spawn outside (and he can't spawn inside anyway)

I've never had the Ray Gun Mark 2 on Origins before so I do not know it's effectiveness.

if you shoot him in the face when he grabs you he lets go straight away also,..

also panzer soldat glitched out in the wall behind the tank station twice on me so far, and couldn't get the part,..

I got a solution,..

call the tank via the switch on the wall, it mows him to the ground, be carefull though when he gets up he not stuck no more,..