Origins Highest Round

owner_101

Round:76

Players: 4 Team

Played as Richtofen

Difficulty: Original

Built: Maxis Drone, All Element Staffs, Gramophone.

Perks: Juggernog, Quick Revive , PHD Flopper , Speed Cola

Weapons: Mustang and Sally, Porter's X2 Ray Gun-switched for Mark 2 during Round 70

Cause Of Death: Ended the game with the Easter Egg.

I just got bored and decided to end it.

Ok

Anyway been to round 40, on my attempt to beat got anally raped by Xbox live disconnecting me on round 35. Gonna do a 60 some weekend, because I hate playing solo, but no one ever believes I'm good at zombies. Really wanna get good co-op round.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 70, 4 player is a huge ass accomplishment. Would love to see proof of anyone doing that

especially using the mustang and sallys. He must of used the power of 115 to bring them into the map.

Yeah, there are a few issues with that guys post. Mustang & Sally (obviously), using two weapons + a staff without Mule Kick, "built" a Gramaphone....got to round 76 with four players and no one built a shield?

Seems fishy, but what do I know? :lol:

Round 34 a couple of nights ago. We could've got further but I got disconnected from LIVE. :x

My main setup:

WEAPONS:

An upgraded staff(Usually Wind or Ice)

Ray gun(Preferably Mark II)

Upgraded MP40

Monkey Bombs

Maxis Drone

PERKS:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Mule Kick( Upgraded MP40 is the 3rd weapon, although be careful as Mule Kick doesn't always take your chosen 3rd gun. But I use MP40 just to be on the safe side.)

Stamina

Double Tap

I always run Generator 4( uggernog) area with this class. Another good place to run is at generator 5

(Stamina).

• Tech Admin

New highest of round 29 last weekend, also accomplished the easter egg.

Perks: Jug, stamina up, speed cola, mule kick.

Weapons MP40, wind staff, something from the box which I can't recall

Players 4

Shield built, all staffs upgraded.

Game ended when 3 of us went down in round 29 and then the remaining player turned round in the crazy place to kill some templars, ran into a wall and couldn't escape. We were going to finish the game on the next round anyway by going into the cut scene.

Finally did 52 last night, Xbox live been disconnecting my ass every 5 seconds but fixed the problem. Anyway the downs....

3 downs before round 15 (wanted to ragequit so bad...),

downed on round 35,

downed on 46,

got to 52 from 49 doing the ice staff spawn abuse, idk wtf I was doing on 52 though. All I know was I was running around with an empty ice staff and got boned by 2 instant downs (thanks electric cherry -.-).

so ended with 7 instead of 5 downs but whatever. Was 1565 rank in the world :).

• Administrators

Finally did 52 last night, Xbox live been disconnecting my ass every 5 seconds but fixed the problem. Anyway the downs....

3 downs before round 15 (wanted to ragequit so bad...),

downed on round 35,

downed on 46,

got to 52 from 49 doing the ice staff spawn abuse, idk wtf I was doing on 52 though. All I know was I was running around with an empty ice staff and got boned by 2 instant downs (thanks electric cherry -.-).

so ended with 7 instead of 5 downs but whatever. Was 1565 rank in the world :).

I'm coming after your record this weekend mwuhaha :twisted:, are you trying to run some co op rounds soon?

• Administrators

74 solo doing a speed run. May go higher but not sure I can be bothered with worrying about ammo for so many rounds.

The problem I had. When I first did my speed run, I stuck with the Spatzz but it's useless even with Double Tap II once you're nearing 55. The Boomhilda still works well but you are forced to blow out a whole clip just to clear perhaps 10-20 zombies while executing headshots.

40 and quit with a buddy of mine. We seem to always get connection interruptions that lead to downs on this map. I had 4 downs because of those stupid things!

Anyway, never picked up a single staff and ran around the crazy place. Easy as pie and we hit 40 in roughly 2.5 hrs, that's including a few breaks.

The connection crap is a Treyarch thing. No matter how good of internet speed you have. Try checking out the option link System info on the game next time. A good connection speed should be at least 10,000KBPS. It's safe to assume that it will likely say something around 3000KBPS or so.

Did a coop mess around yesterday, got to 46 3p.

We died after spending an hour trying to save a zombie to have a few hours break. Ended up just me doing round 45 after my pals had to leave. Tried to leave a zombie at the end of the round, ended it by mistake. Cue 46 with 2 respawning players and 3 panzers with me in the mud at Tank Station. Was never going to happen.

I've know done 2 different 3p highish runs, 49 on Die Rise ended with a G Spawn and now this.

They take far too long :(

Some guys have all the luck huh, chopper. I'd be hard pressed to actually get a good long game in co-op for the leader boards. Boom says he's good for it and I guess skyline, so really only need 1 more and a good weekend.

If not though I'll probably try to touch 80 solo. Break into the top 1k rank.

3 hours.

2 downs.

50 rounds.

3 ultimate staffs.

2 airstrike grenades.

321,000 points.

1 golden shovel.

1 helmet.

4 bars of connection.

solo.

4744 zombie kills.

1 Long strong mandingo in my ass from Microsoft by disconnecting me from live.

Need I say anything more? Really? -.-

Did a coop mess around yesterday, got to 46 3p.

We died after spending an hour trying to save a zombie to have a few hours break. Ended up just me doing round 45 after my pals had to leave. Tried to leave a zombie at the end of the round, ended it by mistake. Cue 46 with 2 respawning players and 3 panzers with me in the mud at Tank Station. Was never going to happen.

I've know done 2 different 3p highish runs, 49 on Die Rise ended with a G Spawn and now this.

They take far too long :(

Yup. I only go for runs with 2 players. 3+ players and I'm good at 40 TOPs

Archived