Origins Highest Round

owner_101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did a pretty good Round 49 earlier with Duececostello. A lot easier with the EE done and the Crazy Place completely open without walls. Only reason you go down is from not paying attention to corners. We planned for 50 but after staying in Crazy Place for so long when you come out Panzer's swarm you and it gets pretty hectic lol. Think we are placed in the 50's for worlds top two player games so far.

Just did a pretty good Round 49 earlier with Duececostello. A lot easier with the EE done and the Crazy Place completely open without walls. Only reason you go down is from not paying attention to corners. We planned for 50 but after staying in Crazy Place for so long when you come out Panzer's swarm you and it gets pretty hectic lol. Think we are placed in the 50's for worlds top two player games so far.

owo I gotta play with you.

Just did this a little bit ago. Tried to see how far I could without using any of the staffs (hence the 2k headshots) and running trains at generators 4 and 5. MUCH more difficult when you have so little room to run. I quit the game at my second down because I haven't slept in quite some time.

I definitely wanna try to see how far I can make it with the Ultimate Staffs.

Got to round 36 solo. Pretty decent imo since I had a down on round 5 and decided not to restart. Then afterwards I went down to something then I went down because of a panzer spawned at the same time as the gem-zombies and I tried killing them both and it didn't end well. Then later I tried to look for perks in zombie blood and went down because the zombie blood went out as soon as 5 zombies walked into my path lolol.

But I got the gold shovel round 15 and could NOT find a perk till the late 20s due to it being in the last place I would look. It was in the ire tunnel....

Made it to 50 the other day. Had to go to work, so I downed myself for fear of my internet cutting out. It unfortunately does that much more often than it should :(

When I finished I was 1027th in the world (which is quickly declining every time I check the leaderboards lol), and now I wish I would have gone just one more round to break into the top 1000 :lol:

My highest is round 35 in Solo. School holidays next week so should have a blast trying for at least 50, if not 70 (far-fetched but gonna aim for 100). Have the entire 2 weeks to get my strategy down pat.

Any tips from the Round 50 guys?

Don't go down! :lol:

But seriously: make sure you have everything you need, I've found the best way to do this is:

Generator 1,

Other 2 generators (buy b23r by round 3)

Build sheild (best to open up both spawn doors, if one doesn't find a part in either passage without opening up the second door, open up one door and pass through the bunker to get to the other side, it saves you about 250 points... ) I've found the most usefull place for the sheild is in the bunker where the second green rock is, but that's MY operative...

Next is to get gen. 4 running, then get jug!

After wards on round 6-7 hit the box, you WILL need a box weapon to take down the PS... because by now you DON'T have access to the STG...

Now (round 8-10 ) you should have the money to open up all areas and power all generators, making it EASY to build the staff of fire, as well as possible to build the air, and ice staff depending on your robot-skill and your digging in the snow... The lightning staff is also possible if you have at least 1500 points (one trip to station-grab (part 1), one trip to church (part 2), call tank to station, ride free to (part 3))

Assemble these and then compleate their upgrade tasks like this:

Wind staff challenges, yellow orb puzzle, place staff in pillar (do not power!)

Same with lightning and ice in any order,

The fire staff you need to keep and kill zombies on the fire in argartha, some of these souls will power the other staffs as well as the vats of fire... Compleate fire challenges, do fire orb puzzle, place staff in pillar, and use one of the already powered staffs to finish the fire... Now you have all 4 upgraded staffs...

By now you should have the golden shovel, if you do make sure you take GOOD advantage of zombie bloods! And remember, that orange pile never moves! Try to get as many perk-slots as you can! :D

I highly recommend you do the Easter egg, simply so you can get to round X and then leave without a single down, ROCKETING your levels up...

Easter egg tips:

The chamber puzzles always fallow the same codes, if you get a code key from a website it will help you enormously.. The lightning and wind staff also never change so taking a pic of their compleated puzzle makes it easy too...

As for the placing the staffs:

Fire: If you have trouble with this, I don't know how you got out of the spawn room...

Wind: Ogden

Lightning: Thor

Ice: Freya

In solo

It's best to wait on top of the mound for the right robot to come allong: The same robot will never pass twice in a row, so if you see thor, go get the ice or the wind staff, if you get lucky, you'll end up getting the right robot... Also DON'T try to dash to the bottom of the pit to get the right staff the second you see the robot... You will NOT have time to get down there, get back up, and run to their location... Mule kick is helpfull here even through you can only carry one staff at a time, it's more of just help incase the zombie gets stepped on...

That's all I got for ya... Set up is supper helpful on this map...

Also little known fact: Upgraded staffs are melee assist weapons :D so they help with the holy-water-air strike gernade... Thing if you don't have the thunder punch...

• Administrators

Dont pick up the stones for the staves, it's a cake walk.

Only 34 (edit, hit 35) so far, but I'm getting there. No sneaky tricks, just circling the map.

I built and upgraded all 4 staves, maxis drone, shield. Golden shovel and helmet.

The maxis drone is pretty decent, just don't use it until after round 20 or so so it won't kill the last zombie.

Fire staff upgraded often fails to work (a glitchy treyarch game? /fake surprise): you fire the three shots into the ground, then the zombies just walk through them unscathed. Happens a bit to frequently.

Wind runs out of ammo too quickly. Ice is great, but works a little slowly. Lightning seems to win as the best staff.

Round:76

Players: 4 Team

Played as Richtofen

Difficulty: Original

Built: Maxis Drone, All Element Staffs, Gramophone.

Perks: Juggernog, Quick Revive , PHD Flopper , Speed Cola

Weapons: Mustang and Sally , Porter's X2 Ray Gun-switched for Mark 2 during Round 70

Cause Of Death: Ended the game with the Easter Egg.

I just got bored and decided to end it.

Archived