Origins Highest Round

owner_101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 18 :evil: sooooo difficult. I haven't built the maxis drone yet or achieved all of the staffs yet. I have built the fire staff. I know where the thunder pieces are but I keep dying while trying to get into the robot. The ice pieces seem to just not want to show up after I get two of them. I have no clue where the third wind piece is.

I got to 24 with 4 but almost quit this map completely after playing with a$$holes all day. The game I was in the guy raged about everything we did but if he did it to us no mention. Told us he could build the staffs in 20 minutes but funny thing was we got most of the parts and he didnt even know where the tunnels were to get the crystals.

Round 18 :evil: sooooo difficult. I haven't built the maxis drone yet or achieved all of the staffs yet. I have built the fire staff. I know where the thunder pieces are but I keep dying while trying to get into the robot. The ice pieces seem to just not want to show up after I get two of them. I have no clue where the third wind piece is.

You can only get one per round and it has to be snowing.

You can only get one per round and it has to be snowing.

Didn't know about the one per round thing

The local: "original" mode is BRUTAL for this map... I got to round 4 my first time (was NOT expecting gernades to come out of a dig site to hurt me) on my one game of solo, after that I got to 8 and was kicked offline, then I played local and got to:

5, 4, 12, and 4 again... Panzer sholdat took me out, (appeaed while activating a gen. At start of round), 12 I was crushed by a foot... And both 4s I just got double slapped for stupid reasons while activating the juggernog station... Stupid AP work has kept me from enjoying this map as I should... :roll:

The local: "original" mode is BRUTAL for this map... I got to round 4 my first time (was NOT expecting gernades to come out of a dig site to hurt me) on my one game of solo, after that I got to 8 and was kicked offline, then I played local and got to:

5, 4, 12, and 4 again... Panzer sholdat took me out, (appeaed while activating a gen. At start of round), 12 I was crushed by a foot... And both 4s I just got double slapped for stupid reasons while activating the juggernog station... Stupid AP work has kept me from enjoying this map as I should... :roll:

Omg same here. AP eco, calculus and physics wants to give me an hr of hw a day...

Round 35 on 3-players, ranked 69 in the world. ;) (Not even kidding right now)

We had our 3 Ultimate stevs; Lightning, Wind and Fire. Nobody could kill our groove 'cept for my friend who felt the need to quit the game because he was tired... could've gone to Round 40 easily.

I'm getting the hang of this map now. Only had 3 downs in that whole game... surprisingly.

Got to 27 solo just now with only one down. Ran out of ammo and was tired anyway so it all worked out. Now 3382 in the world. Woo!

Pretty much figured out how to get to high rounds. Had everything built, got the achievement for doing all four challenges in one game, had magna collider and ice staff. Finally got double tap from the wunderfizz too.

Archived