Double Tap machine not available?

lozzy1234567890

After watching several videos of the new map, I've not seen the double tap machine, only people getting it from a challenge or the perk a cola machine. This actually IMO sucks.

Double tap was my second most important perk after Jugg, but now it seems I'm going to have to keep using the perk machine in the hopes of getting it, which is going to be a huge pain if I go down in higher rounds where I would need it to make my guns more effective.

Anybody else annoyed by the fact the double tap machine is not available? Do you think its a possibility that they'll include it on an update, like mule kick was in BO1?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried this map for 2 days. Actually playing town survival is more fun. I'm all set with this garbage. Just my opinion. There's too much BS downs and my favorite gun the mp40 they have ruined

This is the sentiment that is the result of treyarch making all the other maps in black ops 2 waayyyyyyy too damn easy. MotD is the only one that can even compare difficulty wise and thats mainly because it has no bank or fridge.

Treyarch conditioned the masses of zombies players to expect loading up a game and within one door purchase having 30,000 points and a pack a punched gun.

Thank God they made origins like they did... it may put off some of the casual fans who just liked paralyzing in green mist for hours but it is a genius map that is very difficult and provides even the most seasoned zombie slayers with a genuine challenge

I've tried this map for 2 days. Actually playing town survival is more fun. I'm all set with this garbage. Just my opinion. There's too much BS downs and my favorite gun the mp40 they have ruined

This is the sentiment that is the result of treyarch making all the other maps in black ops 2 waayyyyyyy too damn easy. MotD is the only one that can even compare difficulty wise and thats mainly because it has no bank or fridge.

Treyarch conditioned the masses of zombies players to expect loading up a game and within one door purchase having 30,000 points and a pack a punched gun.

Thank God they made origins like they did... it may put off some of the casual fans who just liked paralyzing in green mist for hours but it is a genius map that is very difficult and provides even the most seasoned zombie slayers with a genuine challenge

I couldn't agree more, birdman. Well said. The challenge is definitely something I look forward to. I want my senses to be tested. I want to, when I feel comfortable, a Panzer to spawn or have Templar zombies try to destroy the power areas.

There is a difference between unnecessarily annoying and properly challenging. The ultimate staffs are here for a purpose. They are amazing weapons, that do make things significantly easier it appears, but what makes Origins so great is that you have the challenge of surviving and amassing enough points to really get to that point. That same feeling of doing well on a map like Verruckt and Shang seems to be here as well.

I couldn't agree more, birdman. Well said. The challenge is definitely something I look forward to. I want my senses to be tested. I want to, when I feel comfortable, a Panzer to spawn or have Templar zombies try to destroy the power areas.

There is a difference between unnecessarily annoying and properly challenging. The ultimate staffs are here for a purpose. They are amazing weapons, that do make things significantly easier it appears, but what makes Origins so great is that you have the challenge of surviving and amassing enough points to really get to that point. That same feeling of doing well on a map like Verruckt and Shang seems to be here as well.

I couldn't agree more with both of those posts.

Yeah, I'm with you man. I know all the "h4rdc0r3" players love cheap, annoying crap in the maps and think every single gun, perk, and drop are "Sooo OP!" and that's why this map sucks. When enough people cry loud enough they get their way. The map looks freaking incredible, but besides that it's pretty awful. Want Double Tap? Flopper? Well keep buying random perks and hopefully you'll get it. If not, oh well. Down yourself and try again. Start doing well? Too bad, some Big Daddy ripoff is going to spawn in and pull you into a group of zombies and kill you. Want to ride on the tank to get to the areas you can only get to from it? Too bad, the tank is going to kill your last zombie and end the round. And don't even get me started on that thing we're not supposed to talk about yet. Absolutely retarded.

I could go on, but I won't bother. I don't like cheap, annoying, frustrating crap in the maps so I'm obviously a casual. I've casually put over 2,000 hours into Zombies of three games. Casually.

Want Double Tap? Flopper? Well keep buying random perks and hopefully you'll get it. If not, oh well. Down yourself and try again.

Well, you don't *have* to pickup the perk bottle after you use the machine, you can just let it disappear and re-roll for another without using up one of your 4 perk slots. I actually like the wonder fizz - it's like a Mystery Box, but for perks!