So, as many if not all of you know, Origins came out today. My brother was excited because he knew when I got my check I'd go get it.

Because of my financial situation, I could not afford to get any of the other map packs. But my check was rather large and I went the extra mile: I got the boy the Season Pass.

Some of you go "big woop I already had it" etc., but tell you what:

Fighting off a middle schooler to play the xbox is much harder then it looks. He fought with all his might but I eventually won. He was patient, and when the load was done he could play.

When he went to zombies, he noticed there were many other icons (NT, BRID, MOTD, etc) and asked me, "What are those?" I told him to go look at multiplayer and he saw the extra maps. It clicked instantly, not to mention he found the points cards where I hid them.

He was happy, and he doesn't get that way often. His pets died, and he's kind of alone at school, but he lit up when he noticed it was all there. We played for hrs.

Moral of the Story: Even the gory, sarcastic, brutal maulings of undead, sub-human creatures can make a child smile :D

Aaron/RR

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, as many if not all of you know, Origins came out today. My brother was excited because he knew when I got my check I'd go get it.

Because of my financial situation, I could not afford to get any of the other map packs. But my check was rather large and I went the extra mile: I got the boy the Season Pass.

Some of you go "big woop I already had it" etc., but tell you what:

Fighting off a middle schooler to play the xbox is much harder then it looks. He fought with all his might but I eventually won. He was patient, and when the load was done he could play.

When he went to zombies, he noticed there were many other icons (NT, BRID, MOTD, etc) and asked me, "What are those?" I told him to go look at multiplayer and he saw the extra maps. It clicked instantly, not to mention he found the points cards where I hid them.

He was happy, and he doesn't get that way often. His pets died, and he's kind of alone at school, but he lit up when he noticed it was all there. We played for hrs.

Moral of the Story: Even the gory, sarcastic, brutal maulings of undead, sub-human creatures can make a child smile :D

Aaron/RR

was this your brother or your son?

either way thats a nice story... except for the pets dying part lol