Perks?

Why1sTheRumGone

ok so it appears there are tons of perks in this map, still you can only purchase 4, but that was expected,..

update: until now,.. so here are a few ways known to aquire these extra perks

and the perks that are readily available to us,..

Perk Bottle Challenge -

Doubletap 2 - can be acquired by completing the challenge spend 30,000 points

one box is located in spawn area(generator1) the other is upstairs

and outside of church(above tank(generator 6?))

Perk Slot Bottle -

Perk Bottle - you need the Golden Shovel(dig a lot). you also need

Zombie Blood to be active, once in ZB mode run around

looking for a glowing dig site, it will give you an

empty perk bottle, which allows you to buy a 5th perk!

you can dig a 6th perk, maybe even a 7th and 8th!

this perk slot last the entire game?

Perk Machines - found around the map

-Juggernog

-Quick revive

-Staminup

-Speed cola

-Mule kick

-Der Wunderfizz - the mystery box type random perk machine

Der Wonderfizz Perk Bottles

-PHD Flopper

-Deadshot Daiquiri

-Electric Cherry

-Doubletap 2

-Juggernog

-Mule Kick

-Speed Cola

-Staminup

-Quick Revive

okay so ive seen 6 after 2 were dug up, so 7 must be possible with the DT2 challenge perk, and I think we may be able to dig up a 7th and 8th perk, lets see if we cant get this confirmed,

if you find a new way to aquire a perk, let us know and will update,.. :D

so that's 9 perks so far not including wunderfizz, how many more are out there?

"I can see them all on my hud in my head right now"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hold off on getting DT, you can pick it up as the 30,000 point challenge from the box in spawn or by generator 6. You must have four perks before picking it up

so its always dt2? what if you get dt2 from WFizz first, does it change do you know?

if it doesn't, i'l have to start leaving dt2 in the WF :cry:

was hoping for maybe 1 more machine hiding in the giant robots head, something new, oh well 9 perks is still sweet, and wunderfizz is pretty awesome :D

your wrong on wunderfizz it gives u jug double tap deadshot mule kick electric cherry speed cola stamin up phd flopper and drumroll quick revive. in my experience quick revive is the rarest to get theres only a couple of people on solo boards with more then 4 downs but it is possible . vulture aid and whos who are the only perks made that are not in wunderfizz if any one knows the percentage odds for getting certaing perks out of the wunderfizz id love to know

your wrong on wunderfizz it gives u jug double tap deadshot mule kick electric cherry speed cola stamin up phd flopper and drumroll quick revive. in my experience quick revive is the rarest to get theres only a couple of people on solo boards with more then 4 downs but it is possible . vulture aid and whos who are the only perks made that are not in wunderfizz if any one knows the percentage odds for getting certaing perks out of the wunderfizz id love to know

:lol: im wrong, :lol: how exactly? you think because you named 3 more perks that are obtainable from Der Wunderfizz, that haven't been added to the list yet, that makes me wrong :roll:

ok im wrong,.. whatever you say genius 8-)

a normal person would have just said "hey fool, these 3 are in the wunderfizz aswell, add em to the list"

which is what i'l do right now, thanks for the info pal,

Ddont be mad at me cause u post incorrect info do ur reasearch first and not mentioning quick revive is wrong u only get three from machine so the fact u can get it allows for higher solo boards do ur reasearch first it saves us all time genius!!!

I see, its tantrum time is it,.. :cry:

exactly what is the incorrect info your on about? :roll:

this post was originally about the perks found in the map when it was released, who said it was complete?

if quick revive is obtainable more than 3 times in solo, than provide proof and i'l add it,..

telling me to check leaderboards isn't proof qr can be obtained more than 3 times, it is proof that there is a way to get back up more than 3 times, but that's it. and as you have failed once again to tell me what information I posted as wrong, corrections to the op, if required will have to wait,..

is there not a way to revive someone 4 different ways? that may explain more than 3 revives, have you personally pulled quick revive from wunderfizz after the qr machine has bailed? have you seen it done?