Golden Helm How to get it and what it does?

Grupo935

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what it does but i do know how to get it i allso got it in game. if you are continually using ur shovel it turns golden and this just basically improves your chances of getting good stuff when u dig. like more blood money zombie bloods and guns and obviously the helmet. i did however notice that when i eventually died while i had the helmet that i took way more hits than normal with jugs. otherwise maybe it saves u from being squished by the giant robot if anyone wants to test this theory. but yeah to get just keep digging.

The digging system is quite odd..

When do the bone piles spawn?

Here's what I've gotten from them so far:

Weapons (so far mauser pistol, Remington, and ballista)

Drops: (double points, insta kill, blood money, zombie blood)

Other: Loose gernades, zombies, aperiantly the golden helm.

Found the DSR also

Found the m1216

Also there are parts to the staff

Part to the staff only appear during the snow

As for what I've dug up, I got a nuke once and the shotgun with a 4 round burst, can't remember name ATM sorry

The four round burst is the m1216 :). And I figured out the staff thing right after I posted it

i dont know what it does but i do know how to get it i allso got it in game. if you are continually using ur shovel it turns golden and this just basically improves your chances of getting good stuff when u dig. like more blood money zombie bloods and guns and obviously the helmet. i did however notice that when i eventually died while i had the helmet that i took way more hits than normal with jugs. otherwise maybe it saves u from being squished by the giant robot if anyone wants to test this theory. but yeah to get just keep digging.

Was watching NGT livestream and can confirm from that the Golden Helmet does prevent you from taking damage from the robot foot. You just get stomped and then when it lifts its foot, you continue walking with no damage.