How do you get an Ultimate Staff? (not elemental, ultimate)

killerussian

UPDATE- all ultimate staves have been figured out, except the fire staff. It's very unclear on how to finish it in regards to the flame bearers under the church. I don't know what to do or how to do it correctly, help! and yes, i know of the codes on the second floor. i just don't know how to decipher them :(

Has anyone made any progress in figuring out how to get the "ultimate staffs"?

I've built and equipped all of the staffs in a single match, and I got to the point where Samantha... errmr, further explains the situation with the staffs and how they're inadequate and need to be more powerful.

I did all the riddles for the staffs except for the fire one (I can't figure it out, i feel it has something to do with the flame bearers under the church with the numbers on them), and that's as far as i got. My staffs didn't "upgrade" themselves or anything, i'm sure there's something i'm missing.

anyone help out? :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does exist.

LiamFTWinter hinted in a post his crew was very close to discovering how to do it. It requires something with dials.

Another user on this forums has also discovered that at certain places, there are panels with a switch. Perhaps there is a correlation?

From what I saw in a video, you can put the staffs back in the staves. How to do this I am not sure but I think there is some sort of a connection between the switchs and the staves.

Will update when I discover more.

It does exist.

LiamFTWinter hinted in a post his crew was very close to discovering how to do it. It requires something with dials.

Another user on this forums has also discovered that at certain places, there are panels with a switch. Perhaps there is a correlation?

From what I saw in a video, you can put the staffs back in the staves. How to do this I am not sure but I think there is some sort of a connection between the switchs and the staves.

Will update when I discover more.

The metal panels I think you mean are scattered across the map do seem to have something to do with either the staves or easter egg.

As for putting the staves back, you just have to pick up a different weapon then it goes back in it's place under the knights