Solidat Zombie

TheJayJizzLe

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray guns work great.

Also, if you get on the tank - I'm pretty sure the soldat can't get on it, so yeah, he'll just kind of stand there letting you shoot him... even if the tank is cooling down,

Sounds ALOT like Brutus.

Brutus is child's play compared to the Panzer Soldat. Does Brutus have mechanical arms that he can literally launch and pull you toward him while your trying to run away? Does Brutus SHOOT FIRE at you?

I get what you are saying in terms of running after you, head shots, being able to clone himself, - but the Panzer Soldat is a whole different ball game. He's tough as nails, and can take you down in one hit. He is not as simple as Brutus. There is no easy way (as far as I know).

Ray guns work great.

Also, if you get on the tank - I'm pretty sure the soldat can't get on it, so yeah, he'll just kind of stand there letting you shoot him... even if the tank is cooling down,

Sounds ALOT like Brutus.

Brutus is child's play compared to the Panzer Soldat. Does Brutus have mechanical arms that he can literally launch and pull you toward him while your trying to run away? Does Brutus SHOOT FIRE at you?

I get what you are saying in terms of running after you, head shots, being able to clone himself, - but the Panzer Soldat is a whole different ball game. He's tough as nails, and can take you down in one hit. He is not as simple as Brutus. There is no easy way (as far as I know).

Seriously. You're right.

Note that it's much easier to inflict damage to him if you use the Staff of Frost or get lucky with a robot stomp. It's relatively easy to get him to try and reach for you with his extendable claw - it leaves him open for a few seconds.

You forgot the "As-much-likely-as-pulling-a-Ray-Gun-from-the-ground" before the "lucky". Because I haven't saw it happen yet.

• Administrators

Note that it's much easier to inflict damage to him if you use the Staff of Frost or get lucky with a robot stomp. It's relatively easy to get him to try and reach for you with his extendable claw - it leaves him open for a few seconds.

You forgot the "As-much-likely-as-pulling-a-Ray-Gun-from-the-ground" before the "lucky". Because I haven't saw it happen yet.

Ive only seen the mark 2 once in 12 hours of playing to put it into perspective.

at times ive found it easier when he grabs you, immediately turn on him, and throw everything into his face, it knocks him back, and the zombies don't seem to be able to get you down while he's got you,

however, its not easier, just seemed that way at the time I think, coz I tried this twice after, was surrounded by z's first, second time panzer soldat layed the smack down,..

he's definitely tougher than brutus, but his strengths are also his weakness, everytime he fires the flame thrower or claw he is vulnerable and more importantly stationary,

he also wont follow the tank, so un less you can get him before you gots to make tracks, you'll have to take him out the old fashioned way,

• Administrators

if panzer soldat glitches out in the wall behind tank station, you can free him up by calling the tank, it just mows him to the ground, but when he gets back up he's moving again, so you should be too

Sometimes if he's in front of the tank while you are on top of it, he'll just stay in place as well. It sucks half the time because he might face away from you which makes it 20x tougher to take him down.