Guns?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there is a Thompson with a drum mag in the box, but I haven't seen that yet but for a small preview video yesterday. Then there's the KSG which is quite awesome, especially when PAPed.

Yeah, I got the Thompson out of the box myself, and I saw the KSG, haven't gotten it.

I have heard that the M60 may be in there, I may be wrong however, same with the AK-47.

I heard rumors the SPAS-12 is back... Also, an MP40 w/ Adjustable Stock and an AK74u w/ Extended Clip is in the box. Not sure if the box now gives random attachments to weapons or not...

Yeah, I heard the SPAS-12 is back, and the AK-47 as well, along with rumors that the M60 is "back" (it was in Dead Ops).

I think the random attachments only apply to those guns specifically.

Geez Murder. That list is HUGE. They really went far in this map with "RANDOM Box"

this is sarcasm correct?

because that list is approximately the same length as the other maps.

of course those are just the guns MMX has seen so its not all inclusive.

No there are just a lot of new inclusions compared to other maps. Like ALOT of new guns.

Geez Murder. That list is HUGE. They really went far in this map with "RANDOM Box"

this is sarcasm correct?

because that list is approximately the same length as the other maps.

of course those are just the guns MMX has seen so its not all inclusive.

No there are just a lot of new inclusions compared to other maps. Like ALOT of new guns.

oh yeah definitely. I mean I can't express how excited I am to have the mp40 and stg back, plus the KSG the Ballista, a new MG a new starting pistol.... good lord. 45 more minutes of spreadsheets and e-mails and i can finally get home and play this bad boy

oh yeah definitely. I mean I can't express how excited I am to have the mp40 and stg back, plus the KSG the Ballista, a new MG a new starting pistol.... good lord. 45 more minutes of spreadsheets and e-mails and i can finally get home and play this bad boy

Find "You're The Best Around" on Youtube and do an 80's work montage. You'll thank me when you finish your work in like 45 seconds.

The ballista was a HUGE let down.

Explain. Was it put to high standards by Trollarch? :evil:

Not by treyarch necessarily. Its just that they have been making sners better and better. And then when I saw the ballista in the trailer I thought it would be on par. But nope it gets hit markers on round 2....

Just to let you guys know, wall weapons are in the box (the first time since WaW), however they have attachments added to them. Like you've seen, there's the MP40 w/Adjustable Stock, AK74u w/Extended Mags, etc. You will NOT find just plain wall weapons in the box. You can still buy ammo for them off the wall locations, though, which is really helpful.

Also, if you PaP these "special" wall weapons, they'll be the same as the regular PaP version.

Just wanted to add.

There is a PDW in the Box, as well as a B33R Extended Clip & MP40 Adjustable Stock.

I know many people already know about the second two guns, but here's the new part. Not many people know that if you have those guns, you can go to the B33R and the MP40 on the wall, and regardless if the calk is already filled, or it's blank, just go up to it, and for the price of ammo, you'll refill your gun.

It will NOT switch a MP40 Adjustable Stock to MP40 or B33R Extended Clip to a B33R.

The point is that you can get those guns out of the box, and think aww shit, thats a wall gun. Except the extended clip helps with ammo, and you move a hell of alot faster with adjustable stock, while aiming down sights. Get those guns from the box, and refil ammo from the wall for the normal price.